Ch. 5

(A/N) A little bit of background music about Jimin for your guys. Also double update because I took 84 years to update, the Black Swan stage slaps, and this book is at 900 reads!!! I mean what the heck, you guys are amazing!!! I'm gonna attempt to update regular now, but bear with me if it takes a couple months for updates. I hope it can we worth the wait:)))

Normally when someone barges into your room and breaks a very expensive speaker, one would expect an apology. Maybe even a look of guilt asking for some sympathy. Park Jimin however was not normal.

"Oh, it's you." He sneered, quickly getting up. He gave me a last look of anger before barging out of the room and continue whatever man hunt he was running from.

What is up with him?

I was confused. I had never met this man in my life and from what I heard he's supposed to be an "angel." Everyone says that he likes everyone and everyone likes him. But so far I seem to be on the receiving end of his hate. I don't understand what I did for him to not even show some common courtesy.

I sighed and went to go clean up the broken speaker on the floor, when Jungkook suddenly burst in.

What happened to knocking?

"Oh come right on in." I muttered sarcastically.

"Sorry," he panted, seemingly out of breath. "But have you seen Jimin? He tricked me into buying him some food and then he stole my wallet."

He then noticed the mess of a speaker on the floor and raised his eyebrows. "Oh, I assume he came in here then." he said, scratching his head.

I rolled my eyes thinking of what happened 5 minutes ago. "Yeah, he did. He's the one who broke the speaker and then he got mad at me for it. What is up with that?!" I huffed angrily.

Jungkook sighed before plopping onto my sofa. "He's gonna get pissed that I told you, but he doesn't hate you." he began. "Before you came, this used to be Adora's studio, and you see, Jimin and Adora kind of had a thing. They were on and off but she's the first girl that Jimin had ever acted on his feelings for so she kinda has- or had- I guess a special place in his heart."

Surprised with this new information about the cold man, I sat next to Jungkook signaling him to continue the story.

"Anyway I'm not sure exactly what happened, but they got into a huge fight over something and broke up. None of them really recovered, and that's the reason Adora left."

I raised my eyebrows in shock. They told me that she found another job that suited her interests better.

Jungkook looked at me reassuringly. "I think he's just upset that she left and was replaced so soon before they could figure things out, and he's just taking his anger out on you. Don't worry though. He's gonna get over it pretty soon. Jimin can't stay angry for too long anyway."

I simply nodded not knowing what to think. "Thanks Jungkook, I hope he does."

He smiled. "No problem noona. Anyway speaking of Jimin, I gotta go get my wallet. I'll see you around." He said giving me a cute bunny smile before leaving.

I looked back to the speaker and went to finish cleaning up while thinking about what Jungkook just told me. So basically I replaced Jimin's girlfriend's job and he's butthurt about it. I didn't know whether to be angry that he was taking it out on me or upset that I ruined the chance they had to fix their relationship. Based on the looks I was getting from Jimin, it seemed like he wouldn't get over it so soon, despite what Jungkook said. I still felt bad for him though. A broken heart hurts.

Pushing all these thoughts away, I realized I needed to focus on my music. I don't have time to think about petty feelings; I came here to work. So that's what I did.