Author's Note

Honestly I don't know why I am writing this.

I'm just really bored, and one day I had this dream about a producer and BTS and multiple, possible, romantic relationships. I didn't let the dream get very far before I picked up my computer, made a Wattpad account, and started writing it.

I'm literally the person that laughs at all the Y/N memes but here I am making my own Y/N.

I admit I'm not a very good writer but like I said I'm really bored. And all of you who are reading this must be very bored too.

So welcome! Everything in this book is purely fictitious except for BTS themselves and fellow respected members of Bighit. This is all based on my lacking imagination and I don't know why anyone would want to but please don't steal my ideas!!

Also, P.S.A, I don't know a lot about Korean or customs or anything. As I'm writing this book I'm trying to incorporate stuff about Korean that I've noticed but I can't guarantee anything being right and I really hope I don't offend anyone!! Please feel free to leave a comment if I ever do write something incorrect!! 

Anyway, I love all of you that have even decided to click on this book, and please go forward and read!! You'll probably be disappointed but that's ok!! Stick with me and we'll see how bored I am and how far this goes.

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!!!!

EDIT!!!! If you are reading this now, recently I have slipped into the diamond life (Stan seventeen for clear skin and a good life) but I do want to incorporate them into this story. If you're not a fan of that you don't have to continue reading this, but know that they are going to be heavily involved with Iseul and in this story as she is a producer with BIGHIT!