Mini-Episode One: Part Two

Just then, Tayzha stuck her head out from the apartment door directly across from Root's apartment. Doona guessed she wouldn't come out any further since odds were good she didn't have anything else on. Her long hair, rolled up in a towel, still occasionally dripped on the floor.

"What's all the fuss about out here? I gotta get ready for my show."

Tayzha worked from her apartment as a social media influencer whose channel got a lot of likes. Big companies sent Tayzha free stuff all the time. Doonah often wondered if Tayzha turned around and sold all the stuff to pay her rent, even when she shouldn't be. These big studio lofts they had weren't cheap; Doomah only paid less since she had a smaller, odd sized space in the corner.

'Root's not letting us in," Doonah told her. "He wouldn't be with you, by any chance?"

"No!" Tayzha responded, completely offended by Doonah's suggestion. Doonah knew for a fact both Root and G.G. had hooked up with Tayzha on multiple occasions, so it wasn't beyond the realm of the impossible. Perhaps, however, Tayzha wasn't aware that Doonah knew all the details, since her bandmates trusted her like a buddy. Nothing romantic there.

"Do you have any idea where he might be?" G.G. asked. "Before you ask me if I've tried knocking, yes I have. He's not answering."

Doonah waited to see how Tayzha would answer.