Mini-Episode One: Part Ten

Doonah entered a large room full of various kinds of computers, and other technology she did not recognize. She also found it surprisingly well climate controlled. Doonah wondered if the room had always been like this or Charre had been allowed to make upgrades.

"This is amazing," Doonah told Charre. 

Charre shrugged, then responded.

"It's not the most top of the line stuff out there," Charre admitted.."But it gets the job done."

"You said you could help me get what I needed to convince Kaylay."

"Oh, that I can," Charre said with a scheming smile, as she turned to a nearby computer
keyboard. 

On the screen, Charre brought up footage that appeared to be taken from the lobby. It showed an older man, thinning hair slicked back to try and hide a bald spot, and a shirt a size too tight in the shoulders so he had it open to reveal a less than attractive chest.

"Hey. Kaylay, Arnie Argood here. I'm a real fan of your blog."

"Eew, gross," Doonah cringed. "Not only does he look bad, her site is targeted for other moms."

"I'm sorry, you have the wrong apartment," came the synthesized voice Doonah recognized as the one at Charre's door.

"Oh," the guy who called himself Arnie responded, flustered. "Can you tell me where to find her?"

"No," the synthesized voice firmly responded.

Then the screen went black.