Epilogue

Two years later...

Faith and William have changed a lot from the people they were two years ago. After the disaster, they had to work on trusting each other again, and allow their love to bloom into something strong and beautiful. The traitors were cleared out and incarcerated, never to see the light of day again. They managed to sign a new form of peace with the government, who agreed to help protect the vampires if they were ever under attack again, as they had equality rights too. The living hunters had been taken by the government and locked up for trying to cause a war, so finally peace had been restored. The only reminder was the white line jutting across Faith's stomach, which William was helping her learn to love.

The biggest change for Faith was undoubtedly her transition into a vampire. Around six months after their feelings were admitted to each other, they decided they couldn't wait any longer and wanted to be joined in all ways to William. Hope followed in her footsteps and became a vampire a couple of days later (without Faith's knowledge), so they could cope with the change together. It was definitely odd, but with the help of William and their second family, it was a (mostly) smooth transition.

Katherine welcomed a bouncing baby boy named Alaric who is now almost two, and John found his One – Lyra. Florence is still single but has been developing her powers, and actually moved to Zimbabwe to help the civilisations there. She doesn't know, but Katherine saw a vision that she will meet her One there, so it is only a matter of time. She is currently in England though for William and Faith's coronations to King and Queen. Hope is in a developing romance with one of the royal guards, Iain. Whether it will develop into anything only Katherine knows, but Faith is pleased to see her sister growing up and developing into a beautiful woman.

That day Faith and William ascended to their place as King and Queen of the Blackstone Coven. When you become King, you are gifted with the powers of Power Negation and becoming omnilingual. This makes you the most powerful being in the universe. As Queen, Faith also received the power of aura perception, but she does not have any other powers, as she is not a pureblood vampire. There was going to be a massive celebration in a few minutes, but Faith had a surprise to share with her family.

"How are you feeling my Queen?" William asked as the maids touched up Faith's makeup.

"Amazing William... but I do have something to tell you. Thank you for your help." Faith said as she dismissed the maids.

It was now just her and her William, alone in a darkened room. Faith did not know how but he managed to get even more handsome everyday, and she was so incredibly lucky to have him all to herself.

"What's wrong my love, what do you need?" He asked, cupping her face.

"I'm fine... it's just..."

"What my love? Please tell me." William ushered, his crown slipping slightly as he bent further to her level.

"I'm... I'm pregnant." Faith revealed with a smile.

"What? Are you serious?" William gasped.

Faith nodded in confirmation, and as she did, William let out a round of boisterous laughter and swept her off her feet, twirling his giggling Queen around with joy.

"Oh, you have made me the happiest man in the world Faith!" William gushed as he set her back down on her feet. "I have become a King and father today."

"Father? You're pregnant Faith?" A squeal came from the wide doorway.

"Yes, yes I am." Faith confirmed with her sister and Florence with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my sweet bunny slippers! I'm going to be an auntie!" Hope squealed.

"Congratulations guys!" Florence laughed merrily.

It truly was a wonderful day.

"I love you, Queen Faith Alexandria Demelo the First." William whispered into Faith's neck, his heart feeling swollen with happiness.

"And I love you, King William Benedetto Arthur Demelo the third." Faith giggled back, peppering kisses into his ear.

"You forgot my middle name Mauricio." William teased cheekily.

"Oh, shut up and kiss me." Faith rolled her eyes with a big grin on her face.

"Yes ma'am." William winked, leaning down to claim his wife's lips.

THE END

This is it!! Thank you so much for reading ILY!!!

Edited