CHAPTER 3

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

(imagine it with a mattress and darker outside)

A severe headache welcomed her as she woke up in an unknown room. She fluttered her eyes open and took a moment to process her surroundings and rubbed her eyes, not believing where she was. Once she was fully awake, she got on her feet on her shaky legs and looked out of the window.

"What the hell am I doing here!" She clearly panicked and the first thing that came into her mind for her own rescue was her phone. Touching her pants back and front pocket, she panicked, even more, not finding the rectangular device that was so dear to her heart. Due to being in panic mode, she couldn't think of anything else than getting out of there even though the door was wide open. Stupid girl.

Settling herself down on the stained mattress, she reasonably pondered how she got in this room in the first place and then the realization hit her. 'Nam... the guy! The water I drank! I will kill that motherfucker!' She slammed her fist on the bed and now she suddenly realized how blind she was not to see the huge, door which was open.

Mentally face-palming herself for her overdramatic reaction, she went up to the door and peeked in the hallway that didn't seem to end. The worst part of all was that it was pitch black and she could barely detect something or someone. She wasn't afraid of the dark, she indeed loved it but the location wasn't actually to her taste to be pleasant in the dark.

Gulping and knowing she had no other way, she advanced towards the hallway as each step made an excruciating loud creaking sound. On the way to find an exit, she contemplated why that dimple guy would drug her and why he would take her here. Nothing seemed to be logical and she felt extremely disoriented by the sudden circumstances.

The creaking of the planks resonated through the hollow, murky hallway that seemed to be endlessly continuing and finally came to an end as she took another step creating a distinct sound replacing the previous one. The wallpaper was stripping down the concrete wall with spider webs and dust enclosing each and every corner of the hallway.

As she emerged deeper into the hallway, letting the suffocating walls engulf her, she felt as if the girl was being watched. The hairs on her arms were erected as a foreign shiver ran down her spine. The female felt like something bad was going to happen, like very bad, acknowledging the situation she already was in.

Assuming she was already midway through the corridor, her vision perceived a rather unexpected and bizarre sight. An old timbered quadrangular table was placed perfectly in the middle as if someone with OCD had established it exquisitely this way with a wooden box of the size of an average hand settled on it.

Cautiously she went up to the spot and with shaking hands, she opened the box revealing a golden-colored vintage-looking key and a more normal one which was silver. 'The keys to getting out of here?' The girl thought a bit confused at the presentation of the metallic objects as if it was an exhibition. 'Why would someone first kind of 'kidnap' me and then present the keys to freedom in a classy style?' Oh, the girl was wrong, so wrong. It was far from the freedom she was thinking of and maybe... or maybe not she would never able to taste it again.

Clearing her mind, she looked for that particular door called the exit but she didn't seem to find it. The moment the girls shoved the wooden table away, a loud static sound reverberated through the narrow hallway, making the female cover her ears. The sounds crackled until it stabilized itself only to hear a distorted voice coming from a certain corner. Speakers.

[Yona, isn't it?]

The speaker boomed making the girl look around in confusion.

"What the hell do you want and why did you do this?" The girl screamed wanting answers but unfortunately, the man couldn't hear her.

[I have seen that your b-rother is very dear to you, huh? Well, you see, Yona, I'd like to see ho-w much he is dear to you. You a-lso must have already gotten the key, a golden one and a silver one. The sil-ver one is the key to the emergency exit that will lead you straight outs-ide, you won't have to do anything plus your belo-ngings will be giv-en to you but... your brother dies ins-tead so, and don't worry we'll also provide you his dead bo-dy if you want it of course...]

The girl was able to understand the distorted message through the old and poor-quality speakers and was left speechless as tons of thoughts clouded her mind.

[The golden key, the key that might sa-ve his life. If you want your brot-her to live, you must descend to your low-er floor where you also have to fi-nd the key to the floor below and so on... until you ge-t to the ground floor. Sounds ea-sy peasy, right? Well, my d-arlingYona, you have to get do-wn there is 48 hours or else he dies and I a-ssure you there are a lot of obstacles waiting f-or you. You must be thinking this is s-ome sick joke but for your kind informa-tion you're in a mental facility, have been drugg-ed, end up on the 8th floor and... here just list-en to your so-called Kookie's pleads, it may convi-nce you.]

The man which the girl assumed was her captor, Kim Namjoon, said, leaving a dark chuckle before letting her poor brother on the mic.

[YonaYona! Plea-se help me! These ne-w doctors are being very mean! They hu-... That's enough! Now bring hi-m back to his room! Yona! Plea-... Now, do you believe me, da-rling? Your dear brother's life or your dear free-dom? You choose.]

Yona teared up hearing her brother's voice in pain and thought about the possible tortures they were putting her poor Kookie through.

[By the way, baby girl, there are ca-mera's all over the place so I'm wa-tching every step of you and do-n't you try anyt-hing funny.]

The male stared with a satisfied smirk at the black and white screen seeing the girl in that state.

Whipping the salty substance off her rosy cheek, she gathered all her courage and power to save her only family from the clutches of those bastards. The girl grasped on the golden keys, leaving the silver ones in the box, knowing that the psycho was watching every move of her. With a determined sigh, she put the key in, twisted it, and pushed the door open, displaying a staircase.

"Don't worry, I'm coming for you, Jungkook"

HEEYOOO! Did you, bibi's like it???

Who do you think she gonna meet first???

Comment & Vote!!! (I'll update faster if there are more votes~)