CHAPTER 12

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

The young girl kept shaking and weeping but it was too late. The dangerous fluid was already pumping through her veins transporting to every corner of her body forming an agonizing pain in her limbs. The girl didn't notice him uncuffing her wrist while she was too distracted by the pain of the injection. 

Almost a minute had passed and the pain slowly died into a slight ache. Yona sighed with relief when there was no immense reaction of her body to it but she wasn't sure if it also included after symptoms or not. 

Looking back at the male watching her, her freed hands caught her attention as the young female regarded him with a terrified gaze. "Wha-what did you give me?" 

"I don't know." He stated, shrugging his shoulder sluggishly and sweeping his bangs a bit out of his sight. Yona felt like her eyes were going to pop out of her eyes sockets hearing his words and sat on the bed straightening her back. 

"What do-do you mean 'you don't kno-know'?" A panicked expression played on her features as she was already mentally preparing for the worst scenarios including death. 

"It means that you are the first one I am testing this on so I have actually no idea what its reaction will be." He said, nearing her to check her pulse and temperature, and stared for a few seconds intently at her. "How is your respiration?" Yoongi asked as a doctor would do, taking mental notes. 

"It's- it's fine I guess?" The girl felt normal again and didn't have any issues with her body. Yet. 

"Let me check your blood pressure." He took out a device and wrapped the machine around her wrist. Seconds later some numbers appeared on the small appliance that made the male frown a bit. 

"Your blood pressure is way too high." He stated in a relaxed manner. "There is a high chance that you might die of a heart attack, a stroke, or a kidney failure." He voiced with unbothered vocals as his dark eyes darted back at hers.

"Then-then give me something to lower my blood pressure! I-I don't want to die! " Yona cried and panicked attempting to remove the chains on her ankles that ended up obviously futile as the unwavering gaze of Suga was plastered upon her, watching her stupid actions closely.  

"You think that's going to work?" The sound was mocking as seemingly disapproving of her previous unfruitful and foolish acts making her realize that he was stating the truth. Yona stopped with her movement regarding the man with a pleading face trying to collect the mercy he had in his human body.    

The male stood up with a sigh and dragged himself to the wooden table before he tossed the key of the chains onto her bed. "You're going to die anyway, you might as well die outside of this room because you're heavy to carry." He lethargically rested against the wooden table, leaving Yona totally perplexed by his words. 

The girl didn't wait a single second taking off those cuffs but before she could even step off the bed her vision got blurred with a dark reddish color. Blinking a few times in the hope to get rid of the thing in her eyes, she felt liquid sliding down her cheeks. Red liquid.