CHAPTER 6

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Very well." The edge of his mouth curved upwards forming a mischievous smirk that was enough to tell what he was pondering about was no good but the girl, unfortunately, failed to notice the malevolent gleam in his eyes.

"Let's continue the work." The older extended his hand desiring to feel her soft skin but the absentminded Yona was absorbed by her own thoughts about the possible reason of the mastermind behind all this. "Hello?" He waved his hands in front of the dazed girl which knocked some senses back into her system.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that." The female clumsily stared at his extended hand before shooting him an amateurish smile and placing hers on top of his large hand. The man suavely went from her hand to holding her waist without the conscious of the simpleminded individual as he guided her towards the chandelier room.

"Can I ask your name again, my dear?" The deepness in his voice filled her right ear as she slightly gazed up at him, awareness consummating her that he was way too close for comfort.

"It's Yona, J-Jeon Yona." She tried to move away but his grip on her hip was too tight as if it was sealed on her. He repeated her name in a slow, deep moaning style, tickling her earlobe with his steamy breath before licking his lips in a lustful yet sensual way and making circular motions with his thumb on the fabric of her hoodie. Her body stiffened as the tiny hairs on her body erected, clearly giving her an alarm sign.

The pair had finally reached the chandelier room where half painted canvas was located with the color palette and a stool beside it. Taking a seat on the stool, his hand was still resting on her back in sort of an expecting way.

"Won't you take a seat?" His dark features indicated her towards his lap. This was the moment when she regretted agreeing to help him out with his artwork. She stared at the man in disbelief, having no clue what to do in a situation like this, and the behavior of the man clearly disgusted her.

"Haven't your elders taught you to respect women, or don't you do that in your so-called high-class society?" The female glared down at the male with a fierce gaze who seemed to be stunned by her sudden boldness and did not know how to reply to her painstaking words.

"My apologies, if I made you unsettling. I truly did not intend to behave in such cheap and disgracious way, so, I beg you pardon, Yona." An apologetic expression was plastered on his exquisite features as he looked down in embarrassment. "I will not repeat these actions to discomfort you." He reassured her once again in fear she would leave him if he treated her that way.

"Well, good you realized your mistake, so, tell me more about the one who is doing this and I'll help you out with your painting, okay?" The girl just wanted to get straight to the point instead of having meaningless conversations that eventually would take an awkward turn. Grabbing the palette, she started to create the outlines of the structure of the artwork to give him a lead as the man's dark optics sparkled with fascination.