CHAPTER 17

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Crimson fluids were cascading down her left calve in large quantities from the deep bite wound the narcissist had created. Given that she was losing so much blood, her vision started to become fuzzy and blurry, causing her to stumble black and hold onto the wall for support.

"I assume Seokjin did that?" The bloody sight and her unwell state weren't left unnoticed by the physically restricted male.

She dipped her head down for a mere second and hummed in response. "I need to disinfect it." The young girl breathed out exhaustion. "Is there any alcohol here?" With her almost drooping eyelids, her dark orbs darted around the place in order to find something useful but her attempts were pretty much unfruitful.

"You think a mental facility keeps alcohol? If you think that then you should be the one admitted here." He huffed at her retarded question while rolling his eyes in the process. "Down the hall, you have the emergency room, you might find something there." His gaze shifted away from her, still firmly holding onto that pessimistic look.

Stabilizing herself on her feet, she smiled upon his aid and headed towards the door turning her back to him.

"There- uhh is also a small lunchroom. Eat something." He mumbled in a low voice causing a little curve on her lips for his masked kindness.

"Don't worry, I will." Her head turned around to meet his gaze which instantly darted away when making contact.

"Why the fuck would I worry for you? I'm just helping myself." He grumbled, eyebrows creasing at her comment and scoffing afterward.

Stepping outside the room, the first thing she did was step into a puddle of blood. Walking through it like it was nothing and the young girl continued her path. She had witnessed so much blood these last hours that it didn't matter anymore, after all the ruby-colored liquid was all smeared over her body and face.

Pushing every door open one by one in order to find the desired room, she accidentally stumbled upon this bathroom-like place. She needed a washup anyway.

A small sink with a not much larger mirror came to her view, displaying her hideous reflection. Overly profound darkness lay beneath her almost drooping eyes, lips were crusty and dry, blood spats embellishing every corner of her face and the thick liquid stuck into her hair like tar. An awful odor reached her nose when exhaling heavily. The many times of eating and throwing up formed an acidic egg-like smell in her oral cavity.