CHAPTER 5

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

The female let out huffs as she knelt down on the concrete floor, paining her own knees. Taehyung had forced her to wear a maid outfit and clean the room where the chandelier was located. She wasn't allowed to leave the room until every tint and every bit of dust would vanish away. He desired every inch and corner to be purified so, he could produce his works in a more open space.  

In a bending position, she scrubbed the last square meter of the entire floor as she heavy breathed due to exhaustion. Finally, finishing it, she got on her feet, only to feel cramps in the back of her knees for remaining in one position for too long. Settling herself on the now shining and sparkling ground, she stretched her legs, and within a matter of time, the cramps in the back of her knee dissolved.

The female got up from her position to admire her own hard work with her sweaty hands placed on her hips. A smile crept up on her face, thinking about finally obtaining the key to that pride-filled man. As the girl was drowning in her own fascination, the older male entered the room, standing just behind her.

"Wonderful! You've done an excellent job! I would feel delighted if you become my personal maid!" The man startled the young woman who goes stunned by his words. 'How can he just say that?'

"I've done your job now give me the key!" Yona's voice grew annoyed at the fact that the man didn't hold onto his sort of promise.

"Now, now not that fast lady, you first go and change because you reek." Taehyung shooed the girl away as a disgusted expression was plastered upon his face until she left the room.

"Oh lord, this girl really is unpredictable." A glow of fascination coated his eyes whilst an unexplained smile stretched upon his cherry-tinted lips. The older was without a doubt impressed by the female's capability but the veil of pride and mask of superiority on him did not want to reveal his true sentiments. 

The sound of heavy expiration resonated through the small room where the young woman changed into her former attire. Flattening her hair that stuck out from pulling the piece of clothing over her head, she quickly exited the room, wishing to leave the floor as fast as possible but as always something had to obstruct it. Her lower stomach. The urge of peeing suddenly streamed in her as she aimlessly walked around the complex in order to locate the restroom. 

Finally, encountering a sort of hidden door in the far corner of the room, walking up to it, the sound of heavy breathing gained her attention from the other side of the door. Curiosity filled her as the urge of peeing subsided bit by bit, getting a hold of the doorknob with a thrill of adrenaline rushing through her veins, she twisted the golden object. 

Before she could actually see what was inside of it the voice of the egoistic man burst in her ears. "How dare you shamelessly enter a room without my permission! You absolutely have no idea what manners are, do you?" He squinted his eyes at her and fumed through his nose, disapproving of the way the younger acted.

Her behavior was unacceptable in his domain in the eyes of the charming individual who was convinced about the fact that the young maiden was uncultured. The older had truly no space in his daily schedule to teach her about etiquette and elegance and he honestly wanted her away soon.

"I-I was just looking for the bathroom." Stuttered the girl out who had angered the now not-so-appealing looking man. Yona stared at the man, stunned at his callous words and action. 'He changed from a classy bitch to evil bitch fast.'

"The lavatory is over there." The man indicated with his dark eyes the location of the restroom, keeping a stern and annoyed look glued to his smooth face.

As the girl washed her hands after doing her thing, an idea came into her mind. Her time being on this floor had been around an hour, no, maximum 2 hours, and all that time she couldn't think of this single thing. A cellphone. It must be the stress and sudden situation that had caused this.

Taehyung was in the meantime attempting to get a particular shade right but he couldn't find the right base color to start with. Well, in other words, he had a mental breakdown. Yona still needed to obtain the key from the other and also had to find the door to the floor below so, she went up to the afflicted male. Before she could utter a word, the man roughly shoved the key into her hands.

"What are you waiting for? Take it and leave! It's the grey door on the end of the right hallway!" He yelled at her, not sparing her one glance with his eyes fixed on his unfinished work. The thought of asking him about a phone just flooded out of her mind as her brain pondered why he was so upset. Shifting her eyes to where they were glued on, she immediately understood what is dilemma was. Without saying a single letter, she took the color palette out of his big hands and started mixing some shades until it formed a dark blue, almost black color. First mistake.

"Here, this is what you were looking for, right? Are you trying to paint Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night?" She averted his eyes from the canvas to the black-haired male but he seemed in a kind of confused yet surprised state. "The one with the big yellow start and the view of the town with a church?" She proceeded to inquire him until a disturbed expression replaced the previous one.

"Who is Vincent and h-how do you know what I-I was about to p-paint?" The man's deep voice trembled with dread. "Are you a w-witch?" He gulped down his words, taking a step back from the girl as he inaudibly mouthed Bible verses in hope of containing Yona, containing the so-called evil.

"No! What are you saying? I'm not a witch!" 

"T-then prove it! You might be hiding behind that innocent face but you can't hide from me!"

"Oh, boy! I swear to God I'm not a witch!"

"Say it again!"

"I swear to God I'm not a witch!" The female repeated.

The older paused for a brief moment before clearing his throat and cutting the awkward silence. "Very well, I believe you. My apologies for calling you horrible names and for your kind information these creations are my original works. I did not copy or am not inspired by that so-called Vincent or what his name is."

Yona was in no mood to argue about that topic, clearly knowing that she was 101% right. "Uhmmm... It's fine I guess and I think I should leave now so, you won't be disturbed anymore."

Taking a breath, she turned from the make who was not contemplating about her helpful assistance a moment ago. She was a precious gem who knew about some art and she would be definitely needed in the near future.

"You can't leave." His voice was deep yet deep-rooted making her mortified in her tracks.

"I'm sorry but I really need to go." She apologized to the now male who was now approaching now at an agonizing slow but dominating pace.

"Just for a while, darling." Kim lied as the words slipped off his tongue as if it was sweet honey.

"But-"

"Only with this work, please."

'Please? He must be really desperate for my help but my brother is way more important.'

"I really can't."

"Then I also provide you some additional information about who's doing this if you help me out." He lied again, overshadowing her tiny form. How could betray the one who set him free?

"What info-"

"So, are you willing to stay or not?" He licked his lips and slightly cocked his head to the side.

"I am." Second mistake.

Heyyyo Bibi's!!! Did you like it????

What do you think is gonna happen???

Comment & vote!