CHAPTER 11

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Fear consumed the young girl's physique combined with an awful churning sensation in the pits of her stomach that made her mind go hazy at the realization of the bitter truth. 

'I need to get out of here before he shows up.' 

Collecting her thoughts, she marched to another foreign hallway, leading her hopefully to her destination but deep raspy vocals behind her made a halt her movement. 

"Where are you going?" 

How unfortunate she was to have no pockets to stuff the key in. The only option left was of course holding onto the metallic object. Twisting her body, she faced the male who was standing too close to her sending involuntary shivers down her spine with his icy dark gaze. 

"Where are you going?" He repeated himself, eyes darting between the white-walled hallway where she was headed and her stiffened form. 

"I-I was just looking for you." Yona stuttered, displaying a nervous smile on her lips, and gulped afterward hoping he wasn't seeing the evident angst lingering in her optics. 

"For me?" The male slightly craned his neck making his bang sway along with his movements as a menacing smirk played on his thin lips. It was the very first type she saw another expression on his doll-like features as his aura changed into a more pleasing mood. It shocked her for some reason more than the change of expression of Jimin an hour ago.

"Yeah-h..." The female muttered unable to make eye contact with the taller latter, nails digging into the material of her white dress as the girl inwardly prayed for the man not to notice the sweat buds forming on her skin. 

The male noticed it. He noticed it all. The way she was uncomfortable standing in front of his figure, breathing heavily trying to conceal the fact the male frightened her with that forced smile glued on her expression.  

"You seem so tense... Are you fine?" Leaning down to her with his hands in his pocket in a nonchalant manner, an amused glint could be seen sparkling in his black abysses. 

"Yes, I'm fine! I-I was just ... I'm just a bit tired that's all!" A chuckle escaped her lips that soon died when Yoongi wasn't showing any reaction to her lie. His face retorted back to his uncaring one as his unwavering gaze wasn't planning on leaving her existence soon. 

"Found the key?" She didn't know whether that was a statement of a question, nonetheless, Yona still answered his question by shaking her head slightly and murmuring an almost silent 'no'. 

The male let out a scoff that proceeded with his tongue that suavely went to the outer edge of his mouth for a second before plastering his stare back on the girl. "Stop lying, girl, and give it to me. You are starting to get on my nerves."