CHAPTER 15

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Irises were frozen in her optics, her unwavering gaze plastered onto the stranger, clutching onto the silverware of the dread for another response, convincing herself it was a joke, but that time didn't come. The man devoured the food as if there wasn't anything abnormal about it.

The girl's hands shook watching the cannibalistic man cut the meat peacefully, gently stabbing it with a fork and letting his thick lips engulf the flesh. He thoroughly chewed the meat-producing human juices to spread over his taste buds and swallowed thickly, bobbing his Adam apple in pure ecstasy with an almost inaudible moan.

Seeing his face dripping with seriousness as he ate, Yona hesitantly brought her eyes back to the half piece of meat laying on her plate. Human meat.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked it." Seokjin frowned, halting in his movements.

Upon the realization, her stomach churned out of pure repulse and felt a strong wave of nausea building up inside of her system. A few seconds later, the girl gagged as an acidic liquid brimmed her throat causing her to instantly shove her chair away and vomit all the food particles on the tiled floor.

Thick brownish fluid with some chunks here and there were sprawled over the floor, some spats on her shoes, and even the carbonara were flushed out of her body. Yona spat a few times trying to clear out the excess vomit in her mouth as she held her hair back from getting dirty.

Out of disgust and fear, tears were collecting in her eyes and eventually flooded down as she held onto her own throat still able to feel how the meat glided down. Standing on her wobbly legs, the girl rushed to the sink attempting to cleanse her mouth and tongue from the overwhelming taste of the meat.

The male watched her, unmovingly. It wasn't something new to him when serving human meat to people who weren't used to consuming it. A sigh left his plump lips before he abruptly stood up and giving the mess on the floor a brief glance, he headed towards the girl who was engrossed in rinsing her mouth at the sink.

Rotating her body, she came to stand in front of the cannibal who had a soft yet serious look on his face, towering over her quivering form. In an instant, she cowered back keeping a safe distance from him.

"Little one, this may sound too much to handle for your peasized brains but what I'm doing is good." He tried reaching out for her but she took a sturdy step back.

"Please, don't come near me." Her voice staggered but that didn't stop the male from approaching her. Attempting to grab onto her shoulders with his large hands, he received some scratches and slaps on his hands before the girl glided away from his grip.

Her feet took her as far as possible but the male didn't slack behind, he could easily catch up with his long legs and large strides and upon taking a turn into a hallway, a harsh tug onto her arm caused her to slip onto the tiled floor. The girl painfully fell backward on her head sending haziness and disruption onto her system. White dots were starting to form and the edges of her vision were slowly fading into blackness until the darkness completely consumed her sight.