CHAPTER 13

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

The encounter with Min Yoongi would surely be engraved in her memory. In a bad way. The obscure and haunting scene of him stretching the poor man's chest open with his bare hands as if it was the most normal thing to do would not leave her vision.

She felt bad for leaving the man behind but the female had no other options. Jungkook was her priority at the moment and Yona did not have the time to invest in saving someone else's life.

Sitting on the stairway between the locked door of Yoongi's floor and the other one, she rubbed her face and forehead in frustration. These people were beyond mad and if she would stay any longer with any of these freaks they would drive her insane.

The clock was ticking. Every second was precious, so no time to waste. Clutching on the small knife she had sneaked in from Suga's floor, the weakened and hungry Yona got on her shaky legs to venture to the next floor.

Her throat was craving for a beverage to quench the girl from her parchment and her stomach was empty screaming to be filled. Pushing the door open, the young woman was welcomed by a drool-worthy fragrance that filled her nostrils instantly and tingled the insides of her tummy urging the hunger to grow dramatically more.

Hearing her stomach growl at the extreme demand, she groaned in misery. The female's body was used to eating every 3-4 hours a snack or a piece of fruit and now she felt like she was going through unforeseen circumstances that aggravated her condition.

Her feet took her automatically to the source of the appetizing smell and strolled past numerous doors and white-colored hallways as if she was in a trance. Standing now in a cantine area, her tired optics observed a male with evidently broad shoulders staring at his reflection and muttering incoherent words, seemingly talking to himself.

Dark silky hair smoothly swept back revealing his almighty forehead, his plump pinkish lips engulfed by his flawless skin, and his charming black pools admiring his enchanting features in the view of the mirror.

The girl was taken aback by the beauty of this fine man who had the looks of a K-pop idol and a K-drama lead actor. Sneaking a bit closer, the young woman hid behind a piece of furniture to perceive his mumbles better.

"Look at this face. It's getting more handsome as each day passes." The velvety tone left his thick juicy kissable lips. "Because I am worldwide handsome, of course." He proudly stated, winking in the mirror as Yona couldn't help but crack a burst of soft laughter.

'What is this disorder called again?' The girl pondered, trying to suppress her loud laughter. 'Ah! Narcissistic personality disorder!'

The girl had dealt with someone like him before that's why she knew what disorder he had. Just compliment and praise him and everything will go smoothly, right?