CHAPTER 9

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Be-bedactivities?" She stuttered out as a lump in her throat formed itself, not believing what the child-like male had said to her. 

Reminding herself that the female still was in a mental institution where the previous patient drained people for their blood, she mentally prepared herself for a more horrifying twist as she slowly walked backward. 

"Noona, let's go to my room." He stated with a mischievous smirk with a hidden glimpse of grimness sparkling in his dark orbs. Before Yona could mentally form a reply, he grabbed her arm to drag her into the everlasting hallway until he opened a particular room that seemed to kind of fascinate the young female.  

A large white room with one single mattress settled in the middle of it draped with a yellow-colored blanket and an extensive broad window that seemingly brought peacefulness to the room if the sun rays shone through it. 

In her little trance of admiration, she didn't notice the male creeping up behind her and wrapping his thin arms around her shoulders affectionately which made her freeze in her spot

"Noona." A purring vibration was the only thing the female could feel in her right ear along with his silky blond hair that softly brushed the right side of her features. 

"Jimin, why do-don't we go ba-back to your toys room?" Her breath staggered along with her uneven vocals as her body tensed even more at his unresponsive body language.   

After a long dreadful silence, the elder spoke, remaining in the same distressing position.

"But noona, baby is asleep. Now we can have some fun." 

The male's frontside uncomfortably was pressed against her backside creating unwanted friction between their bodies as the female cautiously took some steps forwards distancing the psychical contact that was forming tension in the air.

What the woman didn't notice was that she was walking towards his mattress until she felt a harsh push on her shoulder that made her land on the soft cushions and let out a small scream.