Chapter 8

Ruby's POV

After giving our workers to see their wet dream in person, Audrey and I got into her car with her bodyguard on the driver's seat.

"Drive us to my place." Audrey jumped in on the back seat, straddling me while I was kissing her neck the entire time.

"What?" Lea turned to us, not realizing what was going on.

"Drive!" Audrey and I yelled in union.

After a short drive, we were back at Audrey's. We left her bodyguard completely dumbfounded but neither of us had time for explaining. Her familiar scent was all over the apartment. We kissed clumsily because we kept stumbling. I refused keeping my hands off and so did she.

"In here." Audrey said while trying to keep her breath, pointing to what I guessed was her bedroom.

I pushed her on the bed and started taking my clothes off. First it was my shirt, unbuttoning slowly while Audrey looked at me hungrily.

"Like what you see?" I smirked and she immediately showed a serious expression, different from her needy one.

"Shut up." Audrey pulled me by my shirt which was completely opened now, showing my black lace bra.

Our lips crashed against each other. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance into her mouth which she immediately allowed. Kissing Audrey after so many years felt unreal. It was what I missed the most about her.

I kept my hands on her sides, stroking them. As soon as I broke the kiss, I layed my lips on her neck, then her shoulders. I pulled the hem of her blouse up, taking it off and threw it somewhere in the room. Different from her college-self, Audrey was now more mature and even more beautiful, if that was even possible. Every part of her was more delicate, giving her a figure which made everyone drool. She has really grown in these past years.

I travelled down her body, not taking my lips off her skin. I kissed her beautiful breasts over her red bra. I took the liberty of taking it off and she didn't dare complain as soon as my mouth landed on her nipples. I sucked hard while my other hand squeezed her other breast. Her moans became heavier, filling the room with sexual tension.

While kissing her bare stomach I took of her skirt, leaving her only in red panties. I took a second to admire her amazing body, just looking at it while I stroked her naked torso.

"Stop the torture, please."

"What do you want me to do?" I got closer to her ear, whispering softly and nibbling on it.

"Oh... Fuck me Ruby... Now."

I didn't dare to stand on ceremony, instead I went down to her sex, stroking her sex over the red panties, that were unbelievably wet. I bent down to feel her delicate scent and my pussy noticed that, throbbing at the action.

I took her panties off and parted her bottom lips with my two fingers. Audrey gasped at the action, making me smirk. Now her wet, throbbing center was in front of me and I just started sucking on it. Her moans got more and more intense. After sucking her for a while, I slowly inserted my middle finger into her pussy.

"Oh fuck..." Audrey cursed which only made me give her more. So I inserted another finger and that's when she lost her mind, grabbing the sheets, squeezing them hard and making her fists turn white.

I pumped my two fingers hard into her wet sex and it even made me feel ecstatic, bringing me near an orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Hearing Audrey say that made thing even more hot and soon we were moaning in unision until our sweet release. I dropped my body over hers on the bed, feeling nothing but satisfaction at the moment.

I moved to the side, laying next to her and soon I felt my eyes getting heavier. I fell asleep next to her and it was all I wished for while being apart from her.

⌛️

I shifted on the bed, feeling Audrey's side empty. I looked around but she was nowhere in sight.

"Audrey?" I called out for her.

I stood up, taking the sheets to cover my still naked body. And there she was, standing on the balcony, in front of a beautiful sunset. It was when I realised we left our job and spent the whole afternoon at her place.

"Hey." She turned around at the sound of my voice. Audrey just stood silent. I felt something wrong. "You okay?"

"I think it's time for you to leave." She cut out sharply.

"What?" I stood there, dumbfounded.

"You heard me right." She got off the balcony, back into the apartment. I followed her, not realising what was going on.

"But Audrey, we just..."

"We just what? What did you think was going to happen now? We would cuddle and talk all night?" Her voice and eyes were filled with anger, hatred. "No Ruby, this was pure lust and nothing more. One time thing, all I wanted from you was sex."

"I know you don't mean that. Please Audrey..." I made an attempt at taking her hand in mine but she moved away from me.

"No. Take your clothes and leave."

I felt the urge to cry, but I took care of making a serious imposture again.

"Fine." I picked up my clothes, getting dressed quickly.

Before leaving the room, I turned around in front of her door to look into her hateful eyes.

"I know this isn't you. I know there is good in you and this is just the part of you I hurt years ago. I'm going to make it up for you and make you mine again."

"I'd like to see you try that." Audrey smirked as i left the room.