Chapter 14

Ruby's POV

After our wild night and morning together, Audrey and I decided to lay around the whole Sunday. She told her bodyguard she didn't have to come and it seemed that the older woman was pretty excited. I mean, who wouldn't be, it's a day off from work.

Monday came around and it was time for me to go to work. I unwillingly left Audrey's place last night since we were practically inseperable throughout the day. Being with her again and spending time together, it was addictive. I don't think I will ever be able to get enough of that girl. I mean woman now, for God's sake.

After a bit longer ride than usual, I arrived at my workplace. Basically, I just had an office in this building, but most of the time I spend on the field were the project I'm on takes place. Audrey is very lucky to not have to deal with that stuff. I mean, she does sometimes, but most of her work, which is bossing people around can be done from her office.

As I enter the building, I get greeted by my colleagues, along with a few 'how are you's'. As I'm about to enter my office, I get summoned by the boss man, Jack Lung. He was the head of this company which was called Lung Architecture.

"Good day, Miss Yablonski. I need you in my office." I walk behind him to hear what he has to say.

At first, I thought I was going to be fired, I swear. But as it turns out, there's a new project in Florida coming up, and he needs me to fly over there so I can help out. He says that, and I quote 'I thought you were the best person for the job, just like I did on the tenth when I sent you there.'

I will always remember the day when I was sent to work on that project along with Audrey. It turned my life back around. The best thing ever. Thank God for the company that wanted more than one firm on the job.

But now, I was being sent to Florida. For two whole weeks. That's two weeks without Audrey. I can't even imagine how she will react when she hears about it. But, I decide it's best for me to tell her right away and not wait for the whole day to pass before I get home from work. So I pull out my cell and dial her number.

"Hey Rubs, what's up?" I chuckle at her use of my old nickname.

"Hey Princess. I'm afraid I have some kind of bad news." I cringe on the other side before I hear her reaction.

"I'm listening." I hear the seriousness in her tone.

"It's not that bad, it's just... I'm being sent to Florida to work on a project with another company. Lung just told me."

"Seriously!? Don't they have architects in Florida?" I laugh a bit at her question.

"Apparently, they don't."

"Well okay. For how long?"

"Two weeks." I grimace again as I wait for her to yell.

"TWO WHOLE WEEKS!? NO FUCKING WAY!" Yup, I'm deaf.

"Oh come on, babe. I will be here before you know it."

"I know you will, it's that... I just got you to be with me. I want to spend as much time with you as I can." Her voice softens. "Plus, all the Florida whores will stare at what's mine when you decide to go to the beach on a weekend and I'm not there to kill... I mean stop them."

I laugh at her craziness, but I know I love her jealous side. Always have.

"Don't worry, I won't go to the beach and I promise I will come to you on the first plane. Then, I will spend so much time with you, you'll probably want to throw me out."

"Alright, I'm gonna hold onto that. And you better get your ass over here tonight, I want to give you a night you won't be able to forget for two weeks." My heart started beating faster at the sound od her seductive tone.

"You know it. I'll be there when I finish work."

I get into my car and quickly get to Audrey's. I'm pretty sure I would have gotten a speeding ticket if I had been pulled over. Luckily though, I wasn't so I rushed out of the car as soon as I parked it in front of the huge building.

When I came to her door, there was no sign of Lea so I assumed she was inside with Audrey. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. The door swung open by Lea who greeted me with a hug.

"Hey Ruby. How are you?"

"Great, thanks for asking. You?"

"Well, amazing now that I'm finally going home. I'm gonna take a longass bath and then watch a movie in my comfy pajamas." I laughed before I answered.

"Sounds great. Hope you enjoy it."

"Of course I will. And I know you will too." She said as she put a hand on my shoulder and winked.

"What does that mean? And where is Audrey?"

"Oh, she's upstairs in her bedroom." Lea put on her jacket and smirked at me before she left with a wave. I guess I should go upstairs now.

"Audrey?" I called out.

"In the bedroom." I heard her say as I climbed the stairs.

When I entered her room, she had her back turned towards me. There were rose pedals everywhere around the room and all the lights were off, so there were only candles that gave the room a romantic atmosphere. I was looking around the room instead of Audrey and I didn't even notice when she walked towards me.

Oh. My. God.

Audrey was wearing a red silk robe that went all the way down and at her feet there were, of course, black fuck-me Louboutin pumps.

As she made her way towards me, I saw her slightly pull her robe open and when she opened it, the sight before me was even better.

Audrey wore a black and red matching lace underwear that sure did wonders for her body. Plus, she had great tan thighs to show, along with her plump breasts that were just calling for me to take them.

I couldn't stop gawking at her even when she stood right in front of me and put her arms around my neck.

"Breathe, love." I basically melted when she said it.

"Wow. You did all this?"

"Of course. I told you I need to give you a proper goodbye. Just so you remember what you're coming back to when you go to Florida."

"I will certainly be thinking about my amazing, Olympic-goddess-looking girlfriend." I said as I began to kiss her neck slowly.

"Oooh, I like the sound of that." She said before dropping her robe on the ground. "Now stop looking, and start working."