Chapter 15

Audrey's POV

After a night full of steamy makeouts and sex, I felt incredibly sore. Ruby really wore me out. I woke up to an empty sheet next to me. I opened my eyes and looked around the room to see if Ruby was already gone. Lucky for me, she was standing outside my bathroom, looking stunning in all black. Black tight pants, a shirt with rolled up sleeves and a pair of black vans at her feet.

"Oh, no." I said as I realised how hot she looked in her outfit.

"Morning, Princess." She said with a cheesy grin. "What's the matter?" Ruby looked down at her outfit and back at me.

"You look so sexy wearing that." Her figure was trully something else. I can see she managed to work on herself all these years. Ruby was definitely all grown up now. So was I.

"Is that a problem for you?" A smirk appeared on her mouth.

"Yeah!" I sat up on my bed. "You're going to Miami looking like that. And I don't want to come all the way down there to kill some bitches who are oggling my girlfriend."

Ruby slowly walked towards the bed and she crawled to me until she was above me. I was still sitting up, looking straight into her blue eyes. She broke the silence with:

"Your girlfriend?" She tilted her head a bit.

"Well yeah... What do you think you are?"

"I suppose I thought I was just a really great fuck." She laughed and I lightly smacked her on her arm.

"You ass! I would never say that. A great fuck. If anything, you're a mediocre fuck." I muffled through my mouth and her jaw dropped at my comment.

"A mediocre fuck, huh!?" I nodded, bitting my lip with the most innocent look I could manage. "Then I guess I will go to Miami with my mediocrity and make some women there scream through their orgasms like I did with you last night."

"Oh my God! You're awful." I said and she approached to kiss my neck. Her kisses trailed down to my collar bone and they went all the way down to my breasts that were still naked from last night. She stopped after a few kisses, just as I was starting to get turned on again.

"Okay, I really have to go now." I groaned when her body heat separated from mine. I really wish she could just stay forever next to me. She doesn't need to go to Miami. "Stop overthinking, I'll be back before you know it." I smiled at Ruby and she came in for a quick kiss before she took her bags and left.

"Bye, Princess." Ruby showed me her million dollar smile and I melted like I always do.

"Bye, love."

...

After Ruby left for Florida, I decided to go into the office. So I took a shower, got dressed into the first outfit I could find and sped off to my workplace. Being the boss has its perks. But I try hard not to use them often. I enter the building, getting greeted by all the employees, like always.

"Look who finally decided to show up." Just as I was about to enter my office, I heard my friend's familiar voice.

"And hello to you, Isla." I said with a sarcastic tone.

"My guess is you were too busy doing the blueprint for our new hotel project, right?" She said, also with sarcasm in her tone.

We entered my office together.

"No... I was busy doing other stuff."

"And by stuff, you mean...?" Isla smirked.

"Oh shut up." I ended the bickering finally.

"Glad to see you're in a good mood. I guess Ruby is doing her part great. Now that I think of it, I haven't seen you two since the party. How is Ruby?"

"First of all, yes she is doing her part because I know there isn't a better lover out there. My girlfriend is very caring and tender, if you really want to know." I added cockily.

"Don't need the details..." Isla pretended with a disgusted face.

"And second of all, she is off to Florida. Lung got her doing some project in Miami." I said as I sat down on my leather chair and Isla sat in front of my desk.

"Ugh, Jack Lung... That old fart is still working?"

"Unfortunately, yes." I said while looking through some papers on my desk. "What about you? What have you been up to this weekend?"

Isla slightly moved in her chair, like she was uncomfortable to say whatever she wanted to next.

"What's wrong?"

"About this weekend. Ruby and you aren't the only ones who hooked up." She paused. "Troy and I kinda slept together."

"WHAT!?" My jaw dropped to the floor. I swear I wasn't expecting this. I always thought that their flirting was careless and I never realized it could turn into something real.

"Yeah... I hope this isn't weird for you." Isla looked concerned.

"No, oh my God. What would make you think that? I'm just... surprised, that's all. I'm really happy about this. Oh my God." I stood up to hug her. "My two best friends together. This is amazing. Wait, you do plan to be together, this wasn't just a hookup for one night?" I separated from the hug so I could look her in the eyes.

"I hope not. We haven't gotten a chance to go on a real date or anything yet, but I'm thinking it's still going to be something because we've been talking non stop since that night."

"That's great! I'm so excited." I hugged her again.

"Thank you, Audrey. It means so much to me. And I know Troy will be happy about this too."

We talked a bit more about our weekend and everything new that happened. Eventually, we started to work a bit on the new stuff and that's when an idea popped into my head.

"I think I need to do something before Ruby comes back."