Chapter 12

Audrey's POV

Ruby and I left the party, but we weren't able to avoid some glances from my friends and questions coming from my mothers. I somehow managed to shut them up and leave, all while holding Ruby's hand. She was really silent, my guess she was nervous.

Lea drove us to my apartment and as soon as we entered the room, the tension went over the roof. We were left alone to probably do the thing we haven't done in a while. I mean, we have, but it wasn't as meaningful as it is now. I looked at my ex love standing across the room, eyeing my figure every few seconds.

"Like what you see?" Ruby just nodded and bit her lip nervously. "Then come and get it." I motioned with my pointer finger, asking her to come closer.

Now my ex was in front of me, looking like a nervous wreck.

"Help me get this off." I motioned towards my dress and she stepped behind me to take the zipper down. When the long maroon dress fell on the floor, I was uncovered and so was my matching light blue underwear. Ruby's eyes sparkled at the sight and I instantly showed her a proud smirk. I stepped towards her to unbutton her polo shirt and she visibly gulped hard.

"Looks like I still make you nervous." Ruby looked at me with her bright orbs, now darkened as her pupils dilated with lust.

"Audrey..." she started but I put my finger on her bottom lip and slightly pulled it down. I kept my eyes glued to her lips the entire time until I finally crashed them against hers. They felt soft at first. And somehow, it was like she was taken from me and now i finally have her back and I just won't be able to stop kissing her.

Ruby suddenly got some kind of extra courage, different from her previous self and she picked me up bridal style while she kept kissing my now swolen lips. Her tongue asked for entrance and I granted it so she explored my mouth with hers. The kiss got more and more agressive with every second.

I felt being put down on the soft mattress under me and that's when I saw Ruby take of her shirt over her head, revealing her perfect body.

"Oh my God..." I immediately reacted to the way she looked. Her breasts... They were way bigger now. The plump breasts were practically jumping out of her red lace bra and I couldn't stop gawking at them.

"Audrey, are you okay?" I heard Ruby say but I still didn't answer. "Oh my God, I knew we shouldn't have..." The brunette reached for her polo shirt and I jumped over to stop her.

"No, Ruby. It's just... Are you wearing a push up bra?" She shook her head 'no' with a confused face expression. I just smirked and reached behind to unclasp her bra as fast as I could.

I gasped at the sight and immediately latched my mouth on her right breast while massaging the other. Ruby started moaning while I flicked my tongue against her hard nipple while i pinched the other one. I switched after a few minutes and did the same routine on the other one.

I felt Ruby holding tight at my hair while I did this and I parted to look up at her as I was basically kneeling on the bed while she stood in front of me.

Ruby pushed me hard against the matress and took her jeans off. I bit my lip when I saw her thighs which I remember so well because they spent half of college around my head.

She took my panties off and I helped her by taking my bra off too so I was completely naked in front of her. Her first move was kissing my thighs and her hands were up on my breasts, giving them hard squeezes. I grabbed the sheets on my bed until my knuckles turned white. Her every move was more and more sensual, but she wasn't getting anywhere near where I wanted her the most, I couldn't take it.

"Please, baby..." I pleaded sounding desperate and I didn't even care.

"Please what? What do you want?" Even though I couldn't see her, I knew she was smirking in victory.

"Fuck me." A finger was inside of me as soon as I said it, pretty soon there were two. It wasn't hard for her to enter because I was already dripping wet.

Ruby added another finger and I felt her start to suck on my bundle of nerves. She toyed with my clit with her tongue while her fingers plunged hard into my center. It wasn't long before I felt my high coming up, but she stopped.

"What the..." She entered all of the three fingers at once and curled them inside, hitting my spot. "Ruby, fuck!" I screamed her name at the top of my lungs and I felt the warm liquid get out.

"So sorry about that." I chuckled but I remember how Ruby liked when it happened and she knew exactly how to make it happen. That's when I felt her warm tongue against my thighs and center, cleaning everything up.

"Don't be." She smirked when she hovered over me, reaching down and kissing me on the neck softly. I loved it when she did that after sex.

"Wash that stupid grin of your face, Yablonski."

"Make me, Porter." Ruby said before leaning down to kiss me again. Before she could do it, I flipped us over so I was on top now.

"Oh, I will."