3. Mark x Child!reader (semi-edited)

*Fluff, not pedophilia, also the reader is gonna be 7 years old*
Requested by: my sister, Anna.

Your POV
Do you know when Aladdin was running from the guards? Well, that's the daily life for little ol' me, Y/N. Stealing, begging, the whole lot.

One night in (Edd's neighbourhood), I stumbled across a green house I've never seen before.

Wonder when that got there.. Maybe they have food! Or money!! Or both!! I thought as I picked the lock. As I gazed through the green house, I mustn't have heard the owners wake up. 

"Ekkk!" I screeched, startled by the blonde with the butt chin.

"..."
"..."
"..what are you doing, girly?" He finally spoke up. "Oh, I was, uh, looking for my pet pig! Yeah, did he run in here, Mister?" I blabbed on about I'm imagery pig named 'Demon face', then said a bunch of useless pig facts, like that pigs climax for 30 consecutive minutes ( true fact!🐷 on 🐷 action ).

He didn't stop you talking about dumb facts, like butterflies see with 5 colour cones, while we only have 3.

Mark's POV

This kid had guts breaking into Eduardo's house, then almost out fact'ing me by saying how long pigs can have sex for.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. 

" Where do you live, I'll drive you home," I asked. She didn't answer straight away.

"I.. d-dont have a home, s-s-sir.." The poor little girl began to cry. I knee down next to her and tell her she can stay for the night and get her sorted in the morning.

Your POV 
As I walked into his room, I took in the sight. It may as well be a library in here. So many, almost too many, books. I wonder if there are any smu-
"You'll be sleeping here." He States blankly. As you get into his bed, he pats your head and unrolls the sleeping bag on the floor. He flips on a small light and starts reading, something about how court systems work.

Smol time skippy

Mark's POV ( just fuck it )
After she fell asleep, I found a way that I could help her. And that was I was ganna adopt her. I've been thinking about it, before she was even here. So since I wanted a kid and she needed a home, I had to read how to adopt her, like in court and stuff.

**Time skip brought to you by the author not knowing how court systems work, or how to adopt a kid!**

I woke up to the little girl sitting on my chest, starring blankly at me. "Hey, dude, I'm hungry," she said. 

"Ok, what do you want for breakfast? Cereal? Eggs? Eduardosworld toast?"

"Yes.." Was all she said, so I made her all 3. What a good father I am. After a big breakfast, I turned to her and asked, "Do you like it here?" 

"Yeah, why?"

"And you don't have any family?"

"Not that I know of, why?"

"Cool, while last night I was reading on how do adopt someone, like you, and I call DHS ( child servers##) and at 12.30, we have a thing to see if I can adopt you. You cool with that, me being your dad?"
"Eeeeee!!!! YESSS!!!!"

( oh so your cool with your dad being a random stranger with a butt chin )

time skip after Mark's ears stopped bleeding and after they adopted her, uh, you... BEAN CHILD!!

Still Mark's POV
When we came back from the court ( again, no fucking clue on how's this shit works ) I told Y/N that she had to wait in the living room while I explained this to Eduardo that she'll be sleeping in the guest room. After he chucked a bitch fit about it, he agreed and helped me move some shit from the basement to her new room.

Y/N got to know Jon a little better while we were doing this. The two of them loved the pastel F/colour room with the little heart/cloud/rainbow/princess bed next to the window. I think Y/N is going to love her time here.

Word count: 729
I'm sorry if its crap, I do like the ending tho. I've never done a Mark oneshot before and it took me like 3 days to write this since I got writer's block Saturday. I'll finish the Jonduardo I might later today.
Bye-bye my lovelies and uglies
<3
Friday 19th July 2019
12.30 pm

edit: this was shit

it still is shit

imma do more later byee