12. tord x reader

Hi I'm sorry for not posting, but here, have a smut.. Hope you like it..
.
.
.
(I'm really bad (physically and emotionally) at writing smuts..)
.
.
.

Your POV
It was a normal day in the house. I was chillin' on my bed, reading some smut shots, when Tord knocked on my door and walked in. He didn't say anything, just stood there. I ignored him for a while cause they were some pretty good smuts.

I looked up after finishing a paragraph and saw the confused look on his face. He looked behind him, to me and behind him again. "Yes?" I spoke up.

Tord stayed silent, then backed out of the room. He came back a few minutes later with a gadget in his hands, a few screwdrivers and a some papers. He sat on the floor next to my bed and began tinkering.

"Alright then.." I breathed and continued my book. He didn't say anything to me but that's fine. He normally did this, but today he was acting a little weird.

A few minutes later, he held the device to his cheek, listening, then put it over his eyes. It sparked and he pulled it way from his eyes with a hiss.

By the time I had finished another chapter (in you defense, they're good smuts), Tord stopped playing with.. Whatever it was, put it on his head with it over his eyes.

It looked like a vr headset thingy. He flicked a switch and look at his hands. "Oh, hey, it's working.." He said, to himself I think. I turned to him and asked,"What is it, anyway?"

He look up at me and quickly looked back down. Blushing, he spoke,"N-nothing..D-dont worry. Ah.."
"A'ight then" I mumbled, shrugging it off, and went back to my book, this one was a *smart character of other fandom* x reader.

Tord look up so suddenly it made me jump. He look me up and down and gave me a shit-eating grin.

He crawled onto the bed and I sat up (like horizontally). Tord kneeled in front off me and did the whole elevator eyes on me.

He pulled off the thingy and chucked it towards the door. It broke. "It broke.." I said sadly. Then he kissed me, and he wasn't that bad.

"Don't care..~" he whispered, then proceed to undress himself. "Bruh.." I said to myself at his abs. They weren't too big that they were gross, it was a perfect level of abs.

He took off my shirt and f/c bra and said, "Bruh." While pointing to my bra. I laughed at his joke until I released..

.. He could see my tits. I covered them up as best I could but Tord pulled my arms away.

"Don't hide your beauty~" he whispered, pulling off his jeans. I took off my jeans too and made out a little more (You would, don't lie).

I was already soaking wet from the smuts and Tord was always hard so we went with out foreplay. He pushed me onto my back and lined himself up, hesitatingly. "Consent~" I moaned and with that he plunged himself into me.

He wasn't wasting anytime, thrusting into me at a fast pace. Tord hand roamed my body while I kissed and nipped at his neck.

"The doors still open," I told him in a whisper voice.

"Well, we better keep quite, shouldn't we?~" he replied.

((*smol timeskip cuz I can't write smuts..**le cry***))

Tord's thrust got sloppy and bit his lip, not wanting to moan. He pressed into my hips, silently telling he was going to cum. "M-me too.." I whispered.

I came right onto his dick and that sent him right over the edge. He came in me and pulled out, a little bit of his (*) juices dripping out onto my legs. He flopped next to me and pulled a blanket over us. We both just laid there, not talking nor sleeping.

Bonus!!

"What were you reading anyway?" Tord asked.
"Oh uh, a smut shot, which is a-"
"I'm not dumb; I know what a smut is, y/n"
"Well I was read one where *smart, cute character of other fandom* is working on a x ray device and tries it on, then looks over to me, when its still on, mind you. S/he sees me naked, and we end up screwing.."
Tord thinks a little and laughs, then falls asleep.

717 words
Ooooo I love this one<333 (the start anyway). And no I didn't steal it nor was I inspired by anyone. I came up with it myself!! I was on my bed, thinking, when I thought of this lovely mess! Im still in love with the beginning.. 

Also the little (*) was for this
Pre-seasonal seasonal post-seasonal chocolate rabbit pineapple man squid juices... Yea... Your welcome, 🌞?

Also also, did you see what I did with this one? You were reading a smut about a smart person making a pair of x ray goggles and ends up having the sexy sex times!! I'm sorry, I thought it was genus..

They were x ray goggles.. What did you think they were?

Also also also, I just remembered (on my dad side of the family,  everyone treats me like a sweet little girly girl (I'm not any of those things and I've made Im  very obvious..), and on my mums side, they treat me like I'm a lying bitch (hash but true, grandmother..)) I have family members on my dads side reading these cuz they want to support me.. Sorry Ayley (?) And Laura (?)