8. Tom x reader

Hiya this going to be super short
And it even has a name
sPeCiAl!¡!

Kitten shopping

"Oi, Y/n, I got twenty bucks. That's enough for what we need! Let's go!" Tom yelled and grabbed his shoes. As he ushered y/n out the door she turn and asked,"Okay but where are we going?"

"Kitten shopping!" Tom said in a high pitched voice and jumped in the car. He turned the key and off they went.

**smol timeskip**

"Ok, sir, so the ones you can get for under $20 is these two," the red haired cashier stated, adjusting her horse sweater. "So, y/n, who do you wanna get? The grey one or the black one?" Tom asked.

"Maybe.. The grey one.. Oh but we might get it confused with Ringo. So the black one!" Y/n mumbled before deciding.

"Ok, I'll get the paper work and then you'll have you very own kitty cat!" The red head chirped then waddled off. "She's almost as weird and random as I am.." Tom muttered under his breathe, "So what are you going to name it, y/n?"

Y/n picked up the dark coloured kitten. "Imma name her Midnight!!" As y/n said this, the cashier walled back in. "Its a boy" She stated blankly. "Imma name him Midnight! Or Night for short!"

Y/n held Night in her warn, comforting arms (or cold, reassuring arms), gently stroking him. "Hey, Red..Mama?," tom said after reading her name tag, "Night is $20, right?"

"Yee, over here to pay, sir and ma'am!" Red Mama, pointing to the large blue desk.

(Fun fact : I physically can't say desks, specific or ghosts!! Ghosts and desks come out as ghostszsSszsEsz and specific come out as sa-pif-ick or sa-pis-ick..)

Tom slammed the pounds on the desk, "Your finest kitten, madam!" Tom said in a weird British American hybrid voice. "Why, of course, my good sir!" Red Mama spoke in a posh voice, curtsying at the end.

Their bad impression made y/n giggle. "Nice-os let's go, Night!" Tom said, walking out of the store, "And you.. You've been very quiet.. Whys that?"

"Meh.." She responded. Just then Tom texted Edd to walk here cuz he's 'too drunk' and has the car.

About 10 minutes later Edd found them, planing to tell Tom to stop driving the car if he can't drive it back. "Hey Edd," y/n chirped cheerfully. "Save it, you," Edd was obviously pissed, "unless you wanna tell me why you can't drive?" She wasn't going to reply.

And scene!!!
Done and I know its short (for my standards) but I like it...
This was going to be one of the short specials oneshot but as I said,

Nope

416 words
Wrote : 11:50 am Friday 30th of August
Published : 3:38pm Friday 30th of August
Ok bye bye <3