20. Tomtord

Oml, y'all I got another request!! Thx, @Redleader018 . So a bodyguard au? I never said it was Ok to request but Ok...

SMUT

edit: this is an old request and I've changed it a bit, this will be a request from my gf, @Ben_Drowned1257  and it's from an RP starter book by @FlowerTord and I'm thinking I'll give this to @Redleader018 now and make another one later :P

Tord's POV

"NO!" I screamed, knowing I'd draw a crowd. "I am not getting on that death trap with YOU of all people.." I declared stubbornly, stomping my foot down on the ground. "And you cannot make me Thomas.."

"Oh please, Tord," Tom said but he didn't plead, he was smiling. "It would mean so much to me if you just went up with me." I knew what he was doing.

"EDDDD!!!" I screamed. If he was the mom friend, then he could sort this shit out. "EDDDD!!!" I yelled louder. At this point, the crowd around us was at least 20 people.

"You know he won't hear you, he's in the cafe talking to that pretty waitress. And I told you twice now, the estimated chance of being killed on a Ferris wheel is just 1 in 750 million. Besides, this'll be fun!" Fucking liar.

"That thing will kill me! I AM NOT GOING ON AND THAT IS FINAL!!" I yelled in his face. That will show him.

Tom stared at me blankly for a moment.

TIMESKIP: 2 minutes later

That fucker, I thought as we reached the front of the cue. I cannot help that I am underweight.

"You're lucky I'm stronger than you," he laughed, as the girl handed us our tickets.

THAT FUCKER!! "I am just really light! You are not strong at all!" I yelled as we climbed on the rickety death machine. "Oh, great! Our coffin is purple!" I gestured to the old-school seat. "Perfect!"

Tom sighed sadly. "Can you please just enjoy yourself for once." He didn't yell or smile. He didn't even sound like himself.

I started to doubt myself. Did I go too far? Should I say sorry? How would I say it?

(STOP MAKING THIS ANGSTY!!! Also me: i cant its too goooooddd)

"Sorry, I just-" Tom began as we started to up. "I wanted to have fun and I-" he paused. "I wanted you to enjoy yourself..."

I look at his profile as he looked out at the view. We were only about 10 feet off the ground but it was still quite a pretty view.

"Tom," I said with a straight face. "I feel like I need to tell you this. It is kind of important and um," I waited for Tom to look at me. When he did, I said "I am ... Afraid of heights."

Tom continued to stare at me and before long, a blush spread across my face. I quickly turned my head away from him but as I turned, I caught a glimpse of how high we've gotten. "Ah!" I cried as I closed my eyes and bowed my head.

"I'm sorry Tord it's just everyone else spread out and there wasn't a place where no one else was there except the Ferris wheel," Tom said as his hand touched my shoulder.

My mind ticked out what he said before I realised what he meant. "You wanted to get me alone with you?" I asked, my eyes open but my head still bowed.

"..." Tom hesitated. "Yes," he sounded guilty.

"Why?" I asked, lifting my gaze to his knees.

His hand fell limp and he ended up at my elbow. "I- I don't know really..." Tom said, but I knew he was going to say more.