18. OD!Tori x Usamimi!Reader

ajldilwnxjsalsxmj a new request!!!! holy ajcxclknwop!!

Usamimi is a humanoid kinda person with bunny ears and tail! (so cute OwO) and they're shy and sweet (OwO OwO)

and! OD!tori!! I'll try my best, @ChocoCola1900 ! (even tho I have lots of trouble with shy readers)

Y/n's POV

"OOH, Y/N~!!" I heard Tamara yell at the front door.

"Not again," I sigh deeply. "Tammy, how many times have I told you not to yell inside?" I ask as I walk out of the kitchen, leaving my book on the bench. I walk to the door which is wide open and standing in the doorway was a short girl with a red sweater, the collar pulled up past her nose.

"Oh! Who's this, guys?" I ask as I walk closer. But she steps back a few steps. I cock my head to the side cutely as a way of saying "Huh?" and the girl's ears turn a deep shade of red.

"Ah, right. Well, y/n, this is Tori," Ell said quietly, but I'm used to it; I've been living here for a while so I've adjusted to Ell's social anxiety. "She used to live here but she moved out for life in the big city. She was just telling us how scary it was-"

"Pa!" Matilda said dismissively. "How would that be scary? Tori, all you have to do is, you know, make yourself known as a badass woman who is not to be messed with!" She finished with a flex of her muscles and her bat, which she took everywhere. Tamara said once she saw her take it into the bathroom.

I giggled at Matilda's antics but Tori mustn't've thought they were funny. She whispered something to Ell and Ell whispered something to Matilda who sighed loudly and went upstairs to her room.

Ell looked back at Tori and said: "Well, your room is already if you want to-"

Tori grabbed her bags and rushed off to the spare room I had been cleaning up. Ell didn't tell me my I had to tidy up but I guess the surprise was worth it.

(Time skip: 9;45 pm)

Knock, knock, knock

"Hey, Tori? Can I come in?" I spoke to the door, hoping she would let me enter. Me and Ell were talking just before and told me Tori is very shy but sweet.

I put my ear up to the door and boy did I regret it. Tori started banging around and it sounded like she fell on her bed, ran into a wall, put something under her bed, slams her closet closed, then runs into a wall again but that's just my guess.

"Uh, Yeah? What is it?" She yelled through the door.

"C-can I come in? I wanna ask you something," I said a little quieter than before.

"Oh, yes um come in," I could hear every nerve in her voice and honestly? She sounded really cute.

When I walked in she was sitting on the edge of her bed, cross-legged, her hair a mess and looking as cute as ever.

Wait... what did I just think? CUTE?!

I smiled and blushed at my thoughts as I sat down at the other end of her bed.

Why did I come in here again? Crap what was it?!?

As I sat there thinking, Tori looked me up and down before blushing immensely. I looked up to see a ruby-coloured Tori trying to hide her face with her sweater. I quickly saw this opportunity as the best time for a joke I've been wanting to say.

"Wow!" I began loudly. "I didn't know you could change colour! That's so cool!" And put on my best 'surprised anime girl' face.

Tori looked up and started laughing loudly. I must have looked really red because my face was burning. It took her a while to calm down but when she did, she stopped dead and stared a foot above my head.

Oh right, I thought to myself, my ears...

I was about to recite my paragraph I say to people when they first see my ears when-

"They're so cute.." Tori whispered as she got up on her knees and started to pat them softly. "And so soft like a-"

"Bunny," We say in unison. She lowered herself and looked into my eyes for the first time. I got to look over all her features, her grey eyes, her perfect skin, her beautiful and plump lips. My hand had a mind of its own as it rested on her thigh and gently squeezed it a few times. She let the prettiest gasp I've ever heard.

"Y-you're a usamimi... Aren't you?" Tori whispered.

"Yeah, I am," I didn't mean for it to come out sexually but it did. But it got a good reaction; a deep pink settled on Tori's face.

"Y-y-y-your eyes are really pre- pretty," Tori said, getting closer and pushing a bit of hair behind her ear.

"Thanks," I said as I took a big risk and-

Kissed her. She hesitated for a second before leaning into the kiss and that surprised me; I don't know much about her other than she's really shy and for her to lean into a kiss - a kiss with me, no less - just makes me want her more (i keep turning fluffs into smut!! I should stop but it's so cute like ugh).

"Y-y-y/n," She stammered as she broke the kiss.

"Yes, Tori?" I said dreamily.

She must've liked how I said it because she hesitated before saying "Do, um, do you want- do you like me?"

As rude as it was I just had to laugh. In case I gave her the wrong thought, I pulled her closer by her hips. "Why would I kiss you if I didn't like you? Of course, I like you, Tori," I said, giggling a bit, and I kissed her again. We kissed shorter than before so I didn't scare her off but she pulled me closer and kissed me. It felt so good to be kissed like this by the shyest creature in the universe.

"I like you t-too," Tori murmured. She looked like she was about to say something else but didn't.

I smirk a bit; I had an idea. I grabbed her hips tighter, pulled her onto my lap and leaned back so I was at a 45* angle. And let me tell you the reaction was incredible. Tori squeaked and chirped the whole time. I chuckled.

"Hey, Tori?" I said seriously. "Can I ask you something important?" She suddenly looked worried. "No, no, no it's not that important don't worry, Tor, Please don't worry about it too much," I reassured her.

"Um, ok then," she calmed down almost right away.

"Do you want to ... be my girlfriend?" I asked and hoped she said yes.

"Ah!" Tori went the most red I've ever seen her. She took a deep breath and said "O-ok then"

"AH! Yes? Really? YES!!" I said as I got up and jumped around the room with Tori sitting on the bed, giggling loudly.

*fade out again cuz I don't know how to end oneshots anymore*

1,196 words

uhhh stared like 9am 19/08/2020 finished at like 1pm same day

ps my friendo emma likes this one OwO like she loves it