21. Red leader!Tord x Bodyguard!Tom

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo not ready for this

its a smut

and its bodyguard au

and its tomtord

and- ok that's enough

and awaaaaayyy we go! (no that's not a rick and Morty joke nope no way)

Tom's PO-

no, you know what! fuck it! I'm doing red leader x assassin tom

I'm sorry I just can't do- wait yes I can!

plus I cant make another stand-in (that's what I'm calling them if I don't get to your request in 3 months, BOOM! you got yourself a stand-in till I can get to yours)

ok Redleader018 I'm gonna do it now

(edit: (I'm halfway through rn) it might be more an assistant x red leader kinda thing, I tried my best but I'm sorry)

Tom's POV

Tord sighed as we entered his office. "They just won't stop, will they?"

"No, I don't believe they will, sir," I said as I shut the door behind us and set up the security for the room. The green army had been on the attack for a week now and it's taking a toll on my boss.

"Sir, the injured are up by 12%!" Paul shouted through Tord's walky-talky.

"I know, Paul! I know!" Tord winced as he sat on his high backed, velvety chair. "I'm one of that 12%..." He pulled his shirt up to show a large bandage covering his torso. He struggled with getting his top off and looked up at me, silently asking for help.

(fuck Tord's undressing in the first 100 words! damn I'm good)

I lift his dark red shirt over his head and I throw it to the side of the room. When I turn, Tord has opened his laptop and started working on his taxes (um..). I stood to the right of his chair, my hands resting behind my back.

Tord hummed and murmured softly as he worked and I couldn't help but sneak a peek every once in a while. He often sticks his tongue out while working and it's one of the things that keeps me going. That and 15 monster energy drinks.

Tord was always so nice to me. He was the one who picked me up of the street after Green Leader kicked me out. He said I didn't believe in the green army ways enough. Tord was the first person to ever be nice to me. He offered me a job, working as a cleaner in his base. I gladly exected as I was now job- and homeless.

My happiness didn't last long. Working as a cleaner was nice, but soon enough, some of the soldiers found out I was gay. They didn't like that. They bashed me that day. After being beaten up and left to bleed in the back most locker, Tord found me.

"Who did this to you, Thomas?" He asked me while trying to get me to stand.

"N-no one, sir," I said as I tried to back away but Tord held me tight.

"Tull," I knew that meant bull shit in Norwegian. "Now, tell me every name you know."

And so I did. As I spent the next few days healing in his private room, I heard from his secretary and his boyfriend that he killed half of them and tortured the others. I've asked him if it was true but he never gave me a straight answer.

I spent the next 6 months training with Tord. He told me I needed to learn to fight for myself. I wanted to tell him I didn't need training but I didn't want to be disrespectful. He fought with me daily and soon enough, I was quick and strong enough to beat him. I never tried to hurt him; the most I ever gave him was a cut on his cheek.