7. Toriell (semi-edited)

Or is it elltori? Idfk....
.
.
.
Lyricshot/smut

((Don't expect it to be good..))

With Dom Ell... Oh god kill me for what I'm about to do.. I've never done a smut before and I can already tell is going to tell me every thing I did wrong...UGGGGGHHHHH!!!! (edit: i would give anything to hear her again)

Ell's POV
As me and Tori walked down the driveway, I heard loud crash. Whatever it is, it can wait til me and Tori are done, uh, yeah let me explain.

I found out last week Tori has a massive crush on me. She doesn't know that I like her too nor that I know she likes me. So I'm taking her to the fake bacon convention.

"Where is it again, Ell?" Tori questions, looking at google maps. 

"Uh.. Right over here look! Don't you smell the bacon, Tor?" I say, remembering that you can trick your brain by saying what something smells like, even if it's not there.

( I'm serious, try it. Say roses and smell the air or bacon or doggo! Its fun)

"Oh yea, your right, Ellie bug," Tori smiles and takes my hand and runs to a cafe, awing at a bacon stand. I hum to myself and walk in.

Tori's POV
I mustn't have noticed she ran off 'cause when I turned, she wasn't there. I swirled around a few more times before she popped up behind me with some change.

"Bacon?" She asks. I nod and she drags my inside, sits us down and just as I think its all over, this waitress comes over, give us some crispy bacon and sends a wink Ell's way.

Just great. I thought this was a date and here she is flirting with a pink- and blue-haired waitress who probably gets $15 per day. Bitch nah! I'm the one running a fuCKING ARMY!!

I drift off into thought as 'wish you were gay' comes on.

3rd POV

Baby, I don't feel so good

Tori's thoughts : I can fake being sick..

I'll never let you go

Ell's thoughts : I hope she doesn't think I like her..

Four days have never felt so long

And 4 days ago I thought she liked me..

If threes a crowd

Ell, Matilda and Tamara get along so well

and twos us

There'll ever be an 'us' after this...

One slipped away

Maybe I can just walk away..