22. Matt x Reader

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ok lets go

Edit: 23 minutes after i published it: guess who forgot to name their Oneshot agaaiiinnnnnnn'~'~'!!1!

Reader:... you?

Me: yes...

idk why but this is set after they all moved out and shit (either that or its an au with just matt idk)

Y/N's POV

"Matt, are you sure I can stay with you?"

"Of course, Y/n!"

"But I might get in your way..."

"You won't-"

"I will"

"No, you won't, we've talked about this."

I sighed as Matt grabbed my things and headed up to his apartment. Ever since high school, when I first met Matt, he would never leave my side, sticking up for me when the kids bullied me, fixing my make-up between class, and just being the best friend I could ever ask for. He's such a good friend that when I got kicked out of my mum's house, he let me move in with him!

"Y/N!! Get your little butt up here! I need your help!" 

"Fine!" I trekked up the stairs and when I get to Matt's floor, the sight was incredible. 

Matt was laying on the ground with my f/c suitcase on his chest, my s/c backpack on his arms and my pink and green handbag on his face. A muffled cry came from under my handbag that sounded like "Pweaz halp mah!!" 

"Keys," I demanded and Matt struggled for his pants pocket. "Ugh, fine," and I lifted my bags off of him. When Matt was free he unlocked his apartment and pulled my bags inside.

"It's really nice in here, Matt," I comment as I walk around the place.

"And this is your room," Matt lead me into a purple room with pictures of Matt on each wall. "I know you don't like mirrors so I took them out for you. Anyway, it's getting late so I'll let you sleep."

"Thanks, Matt," I said as I leave the door open a tad. I turn to my bed, which is covered in fluffy, purple throw blankets and pillows. I run up to the bed and throw myself on the bed. It was like a bed of fabulously gay angles. (yes) I take off my bra and pants to get comfortable. 

Woah, I think as my bare legs touch the bed, God, how nice would it feel if I were naked on this? Fuck it, Imma do it!

As I strip, I think to myself how lucky I am to be friends with Matt. To even know him is a delight! Just being in a room with him would make my whole month! He's just so incredible. 

"I love him so much...~" I whisper to myself, enjoying the pleasant feeling of the blankets on my naked body. 

After soaking in the warmth of the fluff enough on my back and rump, I roll over onto my chest and belly with a lofty moan. 

As I lazed on my bed on heavens, I hear just outside my room, a soft groaning sound. Curious, I quietly step out of bed and walk to the door. I pick up my shirt as I pass and put it on. It was backwards but it didn't matter. 

I open the door slightly to see where the noise was coming from. It was somewhat frightening. I peak my head out to see Matt leaning up against the wall, his eyes closed, his pants down near his knees and his hand on his dick. 

He was touching himself slowly and sensually, groaning into his other hand. He might have seen me! Oh shit! I watched Matt with my mouth open, trying to think of what to say without it being awkward. Should I clear my throat? Say his name? Help him out? I mean it would be great but what if he isn't thinking about me? should I pretend I didn't see anything? Yes, that's it!

I turn into the room and shut the door. Fuck, wait- no! I curse at myself as the door clicks into place. 

"Fuck," I hear Matt whisper, then footsteps shuffling back into his room.

"Fuck," I say to myself, knowing he knows I saw him. 

*timeskip: Like 20-30 minutes later*

I have to do something! But what? Should I apologise? Ignore it? Demand an apology? Fuck, I wrecked everythi-

Knock knock

A soft knock interrupted my thoughts. I searched around for my panties and quickly threw them on. I open the door; Matt was standing there, a guilty look on his features. 

"I'm sorry, Y/n, forgive me," Matt said at once. His eyes were closed and his hands were bound in front of him.

I stare at his handsome features and think carefully before saying, "Sorry for what?"

Matt looked at me in shock. "For- Didn't you see?" He questioned.

"See what?" I try to look innocent as I speak. I might just get away with this.

"Oh..." Matt looked down and we stood in stillness. It was quite nice to be here like this with Matt. "Well, then," Matt began, "I guess I'm here to confess."

My eyes widen in shock. What was he confessing? Did he see me looking? Was it something else? Something worse?!

"I love you," Matt stated. "Ok, good night." And he walked back to his room.

"Ha, no!" I laughed hysterically, not believing my ears. "What did you just say, Matt?" I followed him to his room. I stood in the doorway and waited for him to turn around.

"That's a good question, Y/n," He said and shut the door.

"Wha- Hey! Open up! Don't be ruuude!" I banged on the door. I heard the lock click into place. "MATT!! OPEN UP!" 

"Don't yell. You wake the neighbours." Matt whispered through the door.

"Like you care if the neighbours hear us! Tell me what you saaaaaiiddd!!" 

"Fine!" He shouted and unlocked the door, making me fall onto his shaggy green carpet.

"Oof," I groaned as I sat up and looked at Matt expectantly. 

"I-" Matt hesitated. "I love you, Y/n. Not just like a friend. I love you and I-" He built up his courage and said, "I want you!"

dun dun duuuuuu dun dundun

*fade out to black (what? i know right! so rude!!)*

1020 words

it was getting too long to make it a smut so its gonna be a two shot again -_-

annnnyy waayy... the next ones gonna be a smut (hopefully) and yeah!

:PPPPPPPfffffttttttt

started today at like 11am

finished 2;23pm 9/09/2020 (same day)

do some fucking requests!! i dying herereererefer!! give me your fuellllll

also do any of y'all like hot grapes?