16. Edd x reader [Part 2]

"OhmygodEddwheredidyougoImissedyoooouuuu!!"

Edd stepped over the threshold and didn't even flinch when a ginger-coloured tornado came down the stairs and tackled Edd. A shirtless, smaller guy with black cargo pants walked out of a blue room with a plate of bacon and two forks. He looked over at me, still standing in the doorway and said something in another language I could recognize.

"Jeg sverger til Gud, Matt. Edd har fått en jente, slutt å knulle edd foran seg, hun kan (might) være en keeper ... Jeg sverger at jeg flytter ut neste uke faen denne dritten," The smol bean boi walked into what would his room and slammed the door.

"Ignore him," said a calm voice that wasn't Edd's. "Tord's is just a twat." I turned to see a white smiley face with the words 'stay safe' around it. "Heh, yeah, uh, my eyes are up here?" I looked up and saw two voids of nothingness stare back.

A little taken back by it, I turned but to see Edd straightening his shirt with a smile.

"Voids is Tom, Ginger Tornado is Matt and Bacon Boyyo is Tord," Edd said, in an explaining tone. "Tom likes guitar, Matt likes himself and Tord like Building and this is the Living room."

He sat me down on a red, stained couch and took the spot to my right. I looked out the window and saw heavy rain falling on poor neighbours who didn't get inside quick enough. I turned back to Edd and say he was looking at my legs, which were covered in black leggings under dull blue shorts. Blushing a bit, I moved my legs so they didn't look so thicc, and crossed my arms over them.

After a few moments of tv watching, Edd hummed at me, more to himself than to me. I looked up and caught his eye. We looked at one another for what felt like an hour then Edd blushed and smiled.

"It's a bit hot, no?" he said playfully while moving his hand behind his back and fiddled with something until a tune went off above my head. "You shouldn't wear winter clothes in the middle of a heatwave."

I thought he was just being nice but I acted oddly anyway. I stood and rubbed my arms.

"I, uh, it's late," Thinking Edd won't let me walk around at this time, I came up with an idea. "Maybe I could stay for a-" Suddenly see how childish I would sound.

"Sleepover? Sure, I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on my bed! Don't say no because you're our guest." Be Our Guest suddenly came to mind (no I'm not a Disney girl).

"Alright which room is yours?" At these words, Edd must have had an idea cause he smiled real big and took my hand.

"This way." He lead me to the front of the house and through a door next to the front door. The room was green-themed, his favourite colour, as I learnt last winter. There was a dark brown desk next to a king single bed. A bright bookshelf was sitting at the head of the bed. A red candle and several comics littered the desk as well as a computer with a drawing tool I couldn't name.

"Nice," I said as Edd sat at his desk and began sketching a figure, oh wait, a girl. I rest my hands on my knees as I watched him draw. Edd was about to choose a different colour when he when looked over his shoulder at me. "Oh, sorry," I said and sat on his bed politely.

After a while, Edd printed something off and showed me.

"It's me.." I said sadly. I was wearing a cute F/C shirt with a dark/light grey pair of jeans and black/white shoes. He got my shape spot on and my anime like pose was very much like me. He just got one thing wrong...

"Huh? What's wrong with it?" Edd said frowning at the paper as if it just slapped him

"Oh, nothing it's just," I whispered, wiping a tear, "I look nothing like that..." I knew it would come to this sooner or later.

"What?" He looked from me to the page and back at me, eyes lingering a moment longer on my hips and legs then he might have meant. "No, look. Sexy, pretty, beautiful" Pointed at the paper. "Sexy, pretty, beautiful!" He said looking at me.

I blushed then sighed. I knew Edd would have to see it so-

"Fine, then," I said, the pulled my maroon work shirt over my head. "You wanna know that bad?" I pulled my shorts off and threw them on his bed.

"What are you-?" Edd asked in a small voice, looking at me in my leggings with my underwear line kinda visible and my light grey long-sleeve over my thumbs, covering the backs of my ugly hands. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and looked at his hungry eyes.

"..." 

What am I doing?

"..."

Getting naked in front of Edd?

Building up my courage, I lift up my shirt, revealing my ugly, blotchy skin.

"I was born with these. Some doctors call them freckles, others call them birthmarks," I explain, looking down at my chest and tummy, spots and dots, big and small, covering my whole body expect my neck fingers and feet. "See? Not sexy, Not pretty and defiantly not beauti-"

Moving at lightspeed, Edd cut me off with a deep kiss. Just before he pulled away, I grabbed his collar and pulled him back for more. Edd smirked into the kiss and then lifted me into the air, spinning me around.

"N/N, you are adorable!!" I yelled as he spun me. He let me down, laughing as he did so.

"Ho- I'm- How? I'm really heavy, aren't I?" I stuttered and stumbled over my words.

"I'm just that strong," he said dramatically, turning away and flexing

"Oh yes, my chunk, strong boi," I say, nuzzling his arm.

975 words

my face hurts and I have hayfever uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this isn't about me or anyone I know and it wasn't requested, I just painted me the thought about this

anyway I hope to be updating once or twice daily (maybe thrice (3)) this took me 3 and a half hours to write wow I could write another but I won't cuz I thought of this all a yesterday and wrote it today

1500 something words altogether