6. TordMatt (semi-edited)

Or is it MatTord?
.
.
Idk angst I guess, I've never done angst before.
Requested by: no one, I needed a new story cuz I didn't want to finish any others..
After the end

Tord's POV
"Pat, what if they don't forgive me?" I sob, tears in my eyes.

"I wouldn't forgive you if I was them.." 

"Paul, you not helping-"

"You fucked the house and your relationship with them! Tom probably hates you more now! Edd, the one who took you in after you left them for years, won't trust you! And Matt doesn't know you exist!! You fucked up, sir!" Paul screeched, banging his fist on the table to get his point across. "They'll NEVER trust you again! Cutting yourself won't help, nor will death."

I stormed out of the base before he could continue. I ran and ran until I found a road. I looked up, found north, and walked.

After 3 hours of walking through forests and neighborhoods I didn't recognition, I finally find someone I know: Eduardo

I walk up to him, shoving my left hand into my pocket. "H-hey Eduardo.." I stutter, realising I killed his friend. He turns and takes one look at me and punches me right in the eye and knocks me to the ground.

As I laid on the cold concrete, he walks away saying something along the line of 'Jon would've wanted me to walk away.. No fighting.. For Jon..'

I don't feel like moving so I just lay there for a moment or two. I push myself to get up and start walking towards Edd's place - wait, I shot it with a missile. Paul was right, I do fuck everything up...

I walk to a wall and slump down and cried. I hear as people walk past, whispering about me. Oh, how I miss my only friends...

Matt's POV
Silence. That's all I ever hear, silence after Tord left again. Edd doesn't eat anymore. Tom is happy but feels pity for Edd. They think I still don't remember about him but do. I went to the doctor and found out I just banged my head and had amnesia, so he fixed it.

I decided I need some fresh air. I hobble out of my apartment, down the stairs and out the door. I've been in my apartment for so long I forgot which way the door swung.

After laughing at my stupidity, I head down the route, I think its heading south. But I'm not good at directions and I end up near my old house.

I stand there a while, watching. I  subconsciously sit at the mailbox. 

"What are you looking at?" A high pitched voice asks. 

"Waiting..." I say without thinking. 

"For what, handsome?" The voice speaks again. 

"I don't know, anything I guess.."

A moment passes of her just standing behind me before she says, "Mind if I join?" At this point I can tell the voice is fake. I nod and they sit as I think why they wound hide their voice. Whatever the reason, I want to respect them, so I won't look at them.

They sat just out of my line of sight and on my left side. When I stop thinking they reach for their collarbone, move their hands up and sit on my lap.

Whoever they are, they're very small. I wrap my arms around their waist and I hear a small sob. "Woah, hold on! Are you alright?" I ask, turning them around in my lap.

They lower their head to hind their face and say in the fake voice, "No, no, I'm a-okayyyyyyy" they start crying harder. By now I can tell its a he.

I wrap my arms around his shaking body. My shoulder starts to feel his tears go through my jumper. 

"I'm so sorry for what I did, Matt" he says. At this point, I'm so confused.  "I was meant to- I was going to come back for you guys..."

((inner Matt:..... wat))

He then stood and went to walk away. 

"W-wait!" I called for him. 

"..why should I?" He whimpered and turned to face me. I'm taken by the fact that it's Tord. 

"I.. I don't know.. Please stay with me, with Edd, with us.. We miss you.." He didn't meet my eyes, "Tord.." His eyes widened at the sound of his name, as if he had forgotten it.

".. What will they say..?" he whispers. 

"Lame.. " I say in a monotone voice and bending my knees to Tom's height. Tord giggled at my impression. (edit: ... this is funny.. this joke is good... how did I make this it's great???)

I take one last look at the house and as I do Tord gets very close to me and wrap his arms around my hips, nuzzling his head in my chest.

I pick him up, bridle style, and start walking to mine and Edd's apartment. I get lots of stares from people in town as I walk. They soon stop as Tord gets put of my grip and pulls his gun out and shoots a guy right in the knee cap. "Aaaarrgghh, my knee! My second favorite knee!!"

((a/n no it was not Eduardo, he's been through enough.. It was Edwardo, the cheaper version of Eduardo, found in poor quality fanfics))

I picked Tord up again and started walking again. "..what happened when I was gone..?" He whispered into my shoulder. 

"You were only been gone 6 weeks so not much," I mutter, pushing the buzzer for the doorbell thingy. (You get what I mean)

"Hey, who it is?" Edd's voice crackled over the intercom. "Me, let me in," I stop for affect, "..I got us a present..." Me and Tord headed a loud slam and the footsteps down the stairs.

He flung the front door open then slammed it shut after seeing Tord ( yea but imagine he's doing it super fast ). 

"*muffled screaming*" 

"Edd, please come out and forgive him"

"*more muffled screaming* Why is he here, Matt?!" Edd was pissed..

"That is a great question.." I think about the answer, "because he-"

"Loves you?" Tord interrupts. There is a long pause. 

"Finnnnnne, get in.." End gives in and opens the door.

"I ju-" Tord didn't finish his sentence for Edd had punched him in the face and walked off to the elevator. As I help Tord off the ground, Edd tapped the button and said "I forgive you now.. I will never forget.."

Meanwhile ( in a parallel universe where the answer to every question is 'bees' )

Pat's POV
"What the fuck, Paul? Why did you do that? You just made it worst!" I shout at Paul, trying to show my frustration. 

"I'm sure I did fuck it up..." Paul says casualty. "I was trying to make him upset because we both know that he runs from confronting situations. And this was one of them! Where is he going to go if he did run away? To Edd and Matt and Tom! I did the right thing... Even if it didn't seem like it at the time..."

I stare in awe at him as he lights another smoke. "And usually I'm the smart one~" I say, seductively as posable. "Meh.. It came to-" I cut him off with a kiss, almost burning my check

The end (•o•)

1321 words

Sorry about the ending, I know its shit, but I needed it done. I think this is the longest oneshot yet. I was on the bus going to the Geelong text school and I needed a new one shot.. Soooooo yea..

Side note: two teachers just pulled me a side and said

'There has been some shoplifting lately...'

Me: yes

'Some of the public have seen it too.. So I you are involved in that at 7-11 ((I do it at Woolworths) me: *in my mind* thank fuckkkkk)-'

Me : I'm not

'Well good..'

Bye now
Edit : BTW I did get in trouble for shoplifting..

Wrote: 12:13 pm TUESday 20 th of August 2019
Published: same day, 4:17 pm

(edit: I'm... I'm trash)