11. Edd x reader

It was a excruciatingly hot day today (for UK so like, 25°C ish) and y/n was dying from the heat. She got up to look for a cold drink from the kitchen. "Oh hey Edd," she say, "I'm kinda dying.." She start to melt and Edd laughed at her impression.

She opened the fridge door (*dramatic door opening scene*), trying to find a drink. "Awww!" Y/n whines, seeing no drinks left. "What's wrong nick/n?" Edd teases. "No soda, no nothing.."

"Oh you can have mine if you like.." Y/n turned in shock. "No, no, no, no, you love cola and you bought it. I can just deal without it." Y/n and turned to leave but Edd stopped her and gave her the cola can.

"I all ready had 3.." And with that, he walked off. "That was cute.." Tom said behind you.

"Oh shut up! That was nothing.." Y/n whined. Tom finished his water then washed up his cup. "Nah he likes you, y/n."

"Fuck off Tom!" Edd yelled from another room. "See! When does Edd ever swear?" Tom concluded. "Maybe, but there's no way of really knowing.." She sighed.

Matt walked in on the last bit of the conversation and ran out. "What was that all about?" Y/n asked. Seconds later, Matt came back with his phone, on the recorder app.

Oi Edd!

What do you want, Matt?

That is a very good question!

That your not going to answer?

No I am..

...silence...

So do you like y/n?

Why? Did Tom tell you?!

Tom, in another room : it just slipped out!!

Yea yea stuff you!

So do you? Like her?

Yes now go way, Matt

Ya know, Edd, you should never talk to me through a closed door!!

WHAT?!?!

At the end of the clip, y/ns jaw is on the ground, shocked. Edd is right behind her, shocked too. That was Matt's cue to start recording the cute exchange.

"Awww! He does like me!" Y/n shouts in joy and starts jumping up and down. Edd is about to kill both of them.  "Y/n!" Tom yells yo get her attention.

"What? I'm kind of celebrating the love of my life ((sorry for all those less dramatic peeps like me)) liking me back!!" Y/n says, annoyed. "Well, fine. You don't need to know he's behind you anyway.." Matt said.

Edd started waving his arms around, telling him to stop. Y/n froze and turned around. Y/n makes a cute, surprised pikacho(?) face. Edd finds it very cute and grabs her hands.

He leans in and whispers in her ear, "You are single, right?"

"Nah," she says, slyly. Edd rethinks his life. "I'm actually dating the coola-est guy I know." (Like coolest, but COLA!!)

Guess whose jaw is on the ground now! Edd's! Ya boifriends!

The guys clap and cheer for the couple. "Can I wed you guys?" Matt jumps in and ask, ruining the moment.

508 words
I needed shit done. I got the shit done. I need to go to sleep. I got to sleep. Sorry, the beginning was old and the end was shit. I went back and reread the old chapters and now I think they're pretty good. Go me for finishing a another chapter!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

10:03pm Monday 21/10/2019 I think
3

:25pm next day