4. Tamatilda (semi-edited)

*fluff*
Sorry for the writers block
Requested by: my brother, Tom.

Tamara's POV
She admired herself daily. As did I. Who wouldn't, she is beautiful, she is graceful, she is- 

"Straight! The castle can only move straight!"

Ell and Tori were trying (and failing) to teach Matilda to play chess. "Oh, you guys know this is useless! I'm just too dumb!" She yelled making me jump.

"Don't be silly, Tilly, you can do it!" I piped up. She laughed at the nickname but her smile didn't last long. Matilda frowned as she got up and went up to her attic/room.

Ell and Tori got up and mumbled something about going to a new bacon convention in town. I couldn't care less. I went up to Matilda's room and knocked on the door. Yes, we did get her a door for her room.

"Hey, Tilly, you alright? Can I come in, sweetie?" 

"Sure.."

I went in and all I saw was broken mirrors and Matilda sitting in the middle of it all, blood all over her hands and some on her face, where she smeared it from her hands.

"Holy butterscotch on the 9.50 train! What happened, Til?!" I yelled, worried for her sake. I didn't let her finish as I dragged her to the downstairs bathroom.

I fixed her up and she began explaining, "Well, I'm so ugly and no one likes me so I... Smashed all my mirrors and when I was picking up a big piece, to break more, I cut my hands." 

"Matilda," my voice barely above a whisper now, "You are the most beautiful, magnificent, splendid person I've ever met."

"I don't know what two of those words mean but I guessing... pretty?"

Without thinking, I rush towards her, pick her up by her waist, hugging her, and spinning around to the hallway. She giggles as I say "Yes, my silly Tilly!"

Matilda's POV
When Tamara puts me down, I hug her. She's startled at first but hugs back. I lean closer to her ear and whisper, "you're single and gay right?"

"Y-yes and yes." She stutters.

I let go and frown. "Liar," I say flatly. Her 'eyes' widen. 

"About what?" She questions. 

"You said your single... but you dating me!" I finish with a :3 face. She freezes up before kissing my check and hugging me harder.

"Oh, Matilda~" she purrs and leans in to kiss me and-

"Guys were back!!" Ell shouts, locking the front door behind her. Me and Tamara freeze and she turns around to look at them. "Ah! You're back!" Tamara said, looking around for an exit route for this awkward situation.

Ell and Tori were holding hands and Ell had bit marks her neck. "What were you two doing..?" I asked, afraid of the answer. 

"Bacon convention, I think... Ell your not bacon, are you?"

Tamara's POV

She touched her neck and jawline and just giggles. Then to all our surprise, Tori stands on her tippy toes and kiss Ell. When they part Ell is lovestruck and Matilda is looking almost jealous while Tori is smirking smugly at me.

So I pulled Matilda down to my level and plant one on her lips, the one we got interrupted from. And, oh god, her lips were so soft and tasted of watermelon gum. All three were shocked, but Matilda kissed back. I almost forgot the others were there

"Oh.," Ell says.

"Yea, so while you too were-" I stop to cover Matilda's ears, "fucking in a public toilet" I take my hands away "we got together like normal humans!" I say proudly, puffing out my chest.

"Normal people brake mirrors to get girlfriends??" Matilda says looking at her hands. 

"What?!" Ell yells and races around the house looking for the mess, mostly just to clean it up.

Words: 690
I was going to keep going but I got lazy and wanted it done.

Wrote: 4:20pm oh god 1/07/2019
Published: 10:50pm 28th of August 2019

edit: .... gotta fix this one too