guess who!! (real oneshot)

Hiya..
S-story time?
Ok so me and 🌞 were reading a drarry (this was before we knew about eddsworld) smut (and we sometimes read smut together that she found idk why tho) and it was like..

Harry : *sitting at table, doing homework*
Draco : *gets under table* *magics Harry's ass to the chair* *sucks harry*
Harry : *is fine with it* *doesn't know who it is* *spills ink* *mopes it up with his hand(?)* *puts hand on draco head (the head head not the dick head)*
Draco : *after Harry's done, says he has to go*
Harry : *closes his eyes so they can go*
*Smol timeskip*
Draco : *picks on harry some more*
Harry : draco, there's ink in your hair~..

Draco : *blushes* *walks off*

So after reading it I said

"Hey maybe there should be a smut where the reader is given one of the peeps name but not the other and the reader has to guess the other!"
🌞 : oh yea that'd be cool!
So imma do that now... And they're going to be called ❇
Ok?
.
.
.
Ok! The first person is edd YOU gutta guess the second..
([{Hi past me, its going to be a fluff cuz I have difficulties writing dem..- Future Milly}])

Edd's POV

I was laying on my bed with my (datemate(gender neutral term)), just listening to each others breathe, as one my roommates bursts into the room. "Edd! Holy fuck! We're all going shopping! Wanna come?" He shouts.

"Sur-" I said before my d/m grabbed my chest from behind and said, "No, thanks buddy, we're busy anyway.." They had the worst 'I'd love to hang with you but your a loser' face on. I could tell by their voice.

"God, Edd, I don't know why you date them.." My roommate then mumbled something about hating them but I didn't pay any attention to it. Instead I got up to do some drawing.

While I was at my desk, ❇ moved into a "sexy" pose. "Draw me like one of your French girls~" they whispered. I sighed, "Ok fine," and got down to business.

*timeskip brought to you by : me trying to explain to my mother that birb does not go into Lucy (her name)*

"Ya done yet?"
"Actually, yes I am." I said while showing them a shitty picture of them naked. They looked at it for a while, "Edd, this is shit," they decided blankly.

I laughed and told them, "its meant to be, babe." I jumped on the bed and yawned. D/m went out and came back with cola and (d/m's fav drink). They leaned up against the wall, sitting on the bed, until we finished our drinks.

"Sleepy time!" They yelled, getting a soft blanket. "But it 2pm, ❇." "Don't care! Sleepy time!" They pulled me down and snuggled up to me.

They fell asleep and I just watched them snore(cute snore, not gross, loud snore).

Fin

Ok what'd ya think? Comment on the name (and if you do know.. NO SPOILERS!!)
Here are your choices :

Tord💘

Tom💙

Matt💜

Reader❤❤

Me💖

Ringo💕

Eduardo💚

Or cola💗

I'll tell you who it was next chapter^°^

PS I won't publish the next chapter until have a few comments on who you think it is..

Pps woah short oneshot.. Like 300 words..

Wrote 11:51am 2/10/2019 Saturday
Published same day 1:56pm