Chapter 8:Rage.

Hi guys! Hope you loved that chapter. Thanks  to you all who follow and support me. Keep the flag flying. Ana4lyf this chapter is for your support. Thanks again for your votes. Enjoy!

Never in my life have I experienced this surge of anger in my entire life. As I vanquished Gynx, I saw series of  flashbacks from my childhood. Little me playing with my friends at school. Me crying over spilt milk,literally. Felix and I at the principal's because we started a food fight. Me when I got my first and only cell phone. Me when it got drenched in soda(courtesy of Felix). Me feeling jittery when talking to Leila at the campfire. And finally, me eating up the unlucky fellow before me.

A jolt of electricity hit me and I drew in a sharp breath. I then released Gynx from my jaws when I was sure he no longer posed a threat. Or should I say, what was left of Gynx. I shifted back into my original form. Then the pain hit me. I felt as if I was run over by a goddamn train. My vision began to darken and in a few seconds, I passed out. I woke up and the pain hit me again but this time it was not as severe.

 I summoned strength to get up and look around and to my horror, I was moving on flying carpet. A fucking carpet! Will this day get any worse? The answer to that question was a big yes because:
1. I was in the sky and I usually got vertigo.
2. I was not alone and finally(stranger danger!).     
3.  My friends were missing.       
This unknown person turned and grinned at me. "Relax dude, your giving off bad vibes!" I looked at  the man curiously. He was wearing a white robe which had red polka dots at the hem. Hmm, what a hipster!

He chuckled. "Where are my manners! I am Sigyron, the lord of flight. I was instructed by the king of the gods to guide you to Elysium." I looked at him as if he was a psycho. "King of the gods! What is this,mythomagic? The actual gods are to great and too busy to care about a semi immortal like me. So make sure you get your priorities right before kidnapping someone with a carpet!" To my horror, Sigyron's face morphed into that of Faginus. "Miss me?" His voice was dripping with hate, like a diva having a cell phone conversation with her rival. In a split second, he  had drawn his sword and stabbed my very surprised face.

I screamed and I woke up drenched in sweat. I tried to move but  I was quickly restrained by someone. My vision finally cleared and that someone is Leila. She was covered in blood and was half naked. Well, talk about total transformation! Vavavoom! I pushed my perverted thoughts aside. She had a very  big map in her hand. "Your awake", she murmured. I itched my head. "For how long exactly have I been out?" Leila looked upwards in thought. "Let's see, give or take, four days." I gasped in surprise. "Four bloody days?" Leila chuckled. "Four blood days."

I sniffed the air for Felix. When I discovered I was a hybrid, I started relying on my sense of smell. It was not all that good but in some cases it was very effective. "Where is Felix,i s he okay?" Leila was sharpening her sword. "Oh, he went to see our contact. Did I forget to tell you that we have a royal invitation from the gods themselves?" Bloody hell, please  tell me it isn't him!  My head was spinning. "Leila, which direction did Felix go in?" 

"He went up north to..." I shifted and I took of on four paws. Felix was my best friend and I did not want him to get impaled. I ran north noticing his scent became stronger. I finally saw Felix discussing with an elegant man with golden armour. Felix pointed at me and the man turned around to look at me. To my horror the contact was the man from my nightmare. And to worsen the situation, his sword was unsheathed. He smiled and beckoned to me: "Do come over here so we can have a chat." I shifted back and I walked towards him. Here goes nothing.