Chapter 20: The Gap Between Us.

"Stop!" The piercing, gray orbs of Lucion froze all of us like popsicles. A black tunic and golden sandals was all the god was sporting. "He is one of ours although I am not sure of the other one. Sanders, come with me. Your in a whole lot of trouble." Lily did not even waver when he said this. 

"I am sorry sir,  but where ever my Alpha goes, I go. Lucion looked like he just swallowed bile. "Your what?", I asked in surprise. "It was not just a mind link Sanders. She is now a vital part of you. Unfortunately!"  The former alpha was being an idiot as always. "Very well miss. You may come into the Elysium with us. Sanders? You got explaining to do!" This made me swallow the lump in my throat. 

"What in the name of us were you thinking?" You could have died by the hands of Mephistopheles!" The council of gods were yelling at me nonstop. "You guys look..." "Look? Maldovera snapped. Oh, I'm seeing quite alright." I see  a reckless dog standing right in front of me!" The remark made my irises turn gold. But I could not yet defeat a god, not to talk of a group of them so I restrained myself. "Well..."That is enough Maldo!", Lucion yelled. Immediately, the she-bitch kept her mouth shut. 

"You are prohibited from ever leaving here again! Except you are on a quest, or your authorized by me or Aquiron, do not leave the Elysium again." The god cleaned his forehead with a yellow handkerchief. "You may go to your quarters, Hayden." I nodded and started walking away. A faint whisper stopped me in my tracks. "I wonder why Sigyron would show sympathy to that boy and his filthy mother!" That was when I totally lost it.

Claws drawn and irises orange, I lunged at the Gothic goddess. Quick as light, I jumped to her position and flung her across the room. I was pissed! How dare she call my deceased mother filthy? Before she could recover, I flung her into another pillar. This time, I was sure I drew blood. "Kill, Kill! Kill!" That was enough to send me charging at her again, only to be stopped by a lightning staff. Lucion thrust his staff into my chest and sent me flying toward a pillar. 

"Let me take over young pup!'' I grinned sheepishly to myself. "Be my guest, Lycaon!" Those were my last thoughts before blacking out.

OK! Now we are seeing things from Lycaon's POV.

This body was not really a good substitute for my previous and original one. The fact that I did not tower tower over my half brother was really pressing. I shifted and landed on all fours. "Brother!" Lucion was about to charge at me but he stopped when he heard my voice. The look on his face was priceless; He looked like he had just seen a ghost.

The other gods just stared at both of us in confusion. "I never knew you would be like this!" Lucion was still rattled. He was shocked by the fact that his half brother(same father, different mother) was speaking from the body of an eighteen year old. He was also shocked because I was supposed to be dead. "Brother?", Lucion whispered. I just growled."In the fur." His face was redder than ever. "Why?""This boy is one of my own; the last of my bloodline. I only made a little sacrifice and transferred my subconscious form into him." Everyone was silent.