Chapter 16: The Truth Revealed.

Hello my cute cubs! How has the book been? Hope your not having any trouble understanding it.

If you feel you need to correct something or suggest an idea, please use the comment box or put it through messaging. Sorry for the late update, remember to pls vote and lastly, do not post spoilers! Happy reading to you all.

TEA_GOD☕

Words could not express the feelings that I was experiencing. Surprise, suspicion and confusion with a stroke of anger were the things coursing through my head as she uttered those four life changing words. I suddenly felt pissed. What the hell was this? Was my life one big reality show? Human girls were already confusing enough(not like I had met any) and my life was filled with supernatural female drama! I was everyone's mate and no one's mate at the same time. And the worst part was the damn girls always devised ways of charming me with their looks and voices. Was I chopped liver!

However, I snapped out the trance my mind put me in and answered her. "That is impossible. Merida Davari is.." She cut me off with the wave of her hand. "Merida Davari(I could sense anger and jealousy when she mentioned her name) is a demon blooded creature known as the succubus. Those creatures are known to drain the life force of humans and other humanoid creatures and they do not have mates", she said with finality.

Those words alone were enough to send a jolt of dread through me. Had Merida already drained me? If she didwouldn't I be already dead? I was still thinking of the situation when I heard a giggle. I turned to see the half cyclops laughing for all she was worth. "What's so amusing?", I inquired.

Every second that past felt like an hour and boy was this annoying. To complicate matters,there was a girl laughing her head off in front of me and gods she wasn't showing any sign of stopping! I didn't blame her though. At this point, my strength, weaknesses, feelings, damn my entire life was one big joke!

She noticed this and finally stopped laughing. "Chill, no need to get feisty. It was just a joke, Hay." On hearing my voice from her lips, my body suddenly felt compelled to calm down. My crimson orbs became blue once more and my uneven breathing became level. Of course! Being picked on with sweet talking again.

"How did you.." I was cut off with a finger to the mouth. "She is not being entirely truthful to you. Alas, you are terribly perplexed;I suggest you find Merida for answers", she said batting her eyelashes at me.

She left me and walked towards her guild gathering. "See you soon, Hay!" I shook my head and ruffled my hair in confusion. This is it, I have finally gone mad. Was it just me or did I just hear her voice in my head!

"Yeah, it's just you, bozo." What the... "By the way, the name's Teresa. Teresa Borealis to be precise", her cocky words echoing through my mind. "Toodles,hon!" Then her voice was gone; the privacy of my thoughts slowly creeping back.