Chapter 17: The Truth Revealed (Part 2).

Hello to all my cute and fuzzy fledglings! Seasons greetings! How was the last chapter? Hope it was good. Remember to put your contributions in the comments and you know the last thing: do not post spoilers.

Happy reading and a Merry Christmas in advance

PS: This update might come later than expected. Sorry for the inconvenience!

TEA_GOD☕.

"Wake up little one, your story is not over yet. Wake up, Hayden Sanders!" A jolt of energy flowed through me, making me to groan in pain. Gods, what is happening? After a few more seconds of agony, I could finally open my eyes. I blinked twice; my eyes very heavy. The first person I saw was Helix; his hand was radiating  a ghostly, red light which was on my chest.

I turned to see Teresa leaning against the door and looking at the onyx floor; a worried look plastered on her face. She raised her head and our eyes met. Something inside me cried out: "Mate!" My insides became hot and suddenly I felt a strange sense of peace. Then my memories started flooding back like the ocean in the movie , Geostorm.

I saw myself ripping off Decimator's head. Then I saw myself again with Merida. She was comforting me and whispering something into my ears. Before I knew it, her dagger was sticking out of my chest. I don't know whether I was feeling the pain all over again because when I saw this part, I cried out again.

I started shaking and convulsing violently. Helix increased the light on his hand and began to chant in a foreign tongue. This did absolutely nothing to stop my tantrum. Suddenly, I became strangely still. I opened my eyes to see Teresa holding me in a passionate position.

She stroked my hair lightly and whispered into my ear: "Don't die, when you are mine to kill!" Her face morphed into that of Queen Octavia and she plunged a  black dagger into my chest. I cried out and clutched my chest. "You will never have peace, Sanders. You watch as you lose everything and everyone you know and love! The scenery changed and I was in a battlefield. In the dark horizon, I could see monsters sailing through the air. I saw a pale, red head man plunge his hand into the chest of Lucion.  He reeked of evil; unimaginable, raw evil! The man wore black armour with spiked gauntlets. His eyes were jet black and looking at him felt like looking death in the eye. When he removed his hand from Lucion's chest, the god of the Elysium exploded in a blast of a blinding white light. Then I saw the likes of Joe, Mia, Rekshlaum, Tai and almost all the guild members beheaded. It was a horrifying scene to watch.

 I saw a cyclops trying to cut down a large three headed monster down but the monster dodged the cyclops' double edged blade and plunged a claw into its(the cyclop's) chest. The cyclops roared, shook and convulsed till its body went limp. Bones shifted and shrunk till all I could see was a dead girl laying at the monster's feet. TeresaI tried to run to her but my legs were rooted to the ground. I did the only thing I could do at that point: I sobbed.

As I was in the middle of crying I saw her. The architect of all my problems: Queen Octavia. She was laughing and hissing at the same time while creating a sound that I was sure could send a cyclops running. "Expect this, you will lose everything. Until you lose yourself!", she screeched. I opened my eyes to see myself in the midst of the previous tragedy. Helix was leaning over me and holding my hand, sending energy into me. Thank the gods it was just a dream. Teresa was leaning over me at my right side. There was blood all over her guild armour and some on her face.