Chapter 24: Playtime is Over.

*Sips tea* "Fyn! I can sense your disappointment in the steam of my last chapter so I have decided to put a bunch of them. You're welcome. And just to be clear, No S**! Not yet anyway XD.

Darkness. It was unusual for me to wake up with my surroundings like this. And even if the area was pitch black, my hybrid sight was superior to that of a wolf and a vampire. So I could see in the dark to a reasonable extent. "I've been expecting you, hybrid!" A short, cloaked figure emerged from the shadows, obscuring the darkness a bit, enough for me to make out the thing's appearance.

"Who or what are you?", I questioned. "Where is Lily?" The figure shrugged. "Who I am is of no importance to you. Now back to business. I have something you want. Or should I say, someone", it said. With a snap of its corroded fingers, a cage was summoned. In the human sized caged was a person. It was too dark to tell out its gender or important features but there was one thing I could see.

There were blue, glowing letters on the person's back. It read: "Fountaine ou Yung." I did not know what that meant since it was clearly not English. "For Pete's sake, it's the fountain of youth. Or as you know it, the Oasis." I was dumbfounded.

The Oasis was literally a person. "Meet me at the castle in Kerzmit. We will then have proper negotiations." Before I could ask her what she wanted in return, I was shoved out of the enclosure by an unknown force. 

My eyes immediately snapped open and they were met with the familiar green orbs I had started to fall for. "Are you alright, Hayden?", she whispered. I slowly nodded. "I'm fine. We need to get moving though. I have a lead on the location of the Oasis."

"Are you thirsty? I could.." Before she could draw her blade, I stopped her. "Not now. I need normal blood." Her face clearly showed disappointment."Look, I'm sorry for yesterday. I crossed our professional boundaries and I forced you to drink my blood. I really didn't know what came over me", she burst out.

"I can go back to being your subordinate and you can keep being my Alpha. By the way, if you regret it.." I had to stop her there. "The bond we made with each other is not one between an Alpha and a pack member. It was that of  friendship and equality." 

"And I don't regret anything between us. I have had feelings for you for a while now. And you can't deny that you don't feel the same way." This caused her face to turn red. "Precise, your a pretty good kisser, no?", I whispered into her ear. She shoved me back a bit. Her eyes were almost neon green and she was making a weird purring sound.

"Don't test me Sanders", she growled. In a flash, my face was level with hers. "Or what?", I teased. Believe me when I say I wasn't prepared for the full frontal snog that I received. I never knew Lily was this wild. Not until yesterday anyway. 

I responded quickly and in a short while, our tongues were already wrestling for dominance. With a little strength, I pushed her against a tree and I quickly reclaimed her lips.

I proceeded to pull down her trousers till I remember that we had something to do. The Oasis was in the hands of someone else and it was our duty to return it back to the safest place on the planet. And here we were making out.