Chapter 27: Sharing a Migraine.

Hello fuzzy fledglings! I noticed there are very few comments on the novel. Pls, let me know how the story is going so I can make adjustments. Enjoy!

When I still lived in Dracia, I came across people with a variety of weird names. I knew a guy who was named Thirst because he was a ravager from birth.

Author's note: A ravager is a vampire that cannot control his/ her bloodlust.

I thought things wouldn't get any crazier till I was taught about mercenaries and their operations. Most mercenaries used titles along with their first names to ward of prying eyes and instill fear into the citizens.

I thought they were the only ones who did that crap. And here I was, with a mage surnamed 'Terrible' in my body. Frustration was the feeling of the day, constantly clawing at my gut.

First I was a vampire, then a wolf, then a hybrid, then the host of the greatest wolf known to both man and supernatural (not like I was complaining about this part), now I was the host of a dark mage which intended for me to go bonkers and destroy everything.

Pretty soon I would be told that my grandmother was a damn unicorn and I had some of her genes. Life, eh? "Sanders if you haven't noticed, I can still hear your thoughts." I glared at the alpha in anger. "Your not the unicorn in the room."

This caused him to chuckle. "You might be everything, but not a unicorn trust me. I did not give up my afterlife to live inside Rainbow Dash." Okay I have to admit, that joke struck my funny bone.

"Now I have gotten you back to your cheerful spirits, you need to wake up. We will continue the conversation on the outside. He pulled out a pack of Marlboro Lights from his pocket but I rejected them. "I think I got this."

I focused on returning to the real world. I could feel the breeze on my skin, the heat of the sunlight on my skin and lastly... the Wolfsbane? Something was wrong on the outside. Panic jolted my senses and in a few seconds, my eyes fluttered open.

My eyes were greeted with darkness. Glancing upward, I discovered that I was strapped to a metal board and my arms and legs were bound with silver chains dipped in Wolfsbane and Nightshade. Judging from the structure and the space of my dark containment, I was in the trunk of a truck.

Lily was nowhere insight. We were separated after the incident with the original dark mage. I heard a soft whimper come from the front of the truck. I felt a twinge of hope. She was safe.

"Bet 300 dollars that I can screw the girl till she drops", someone chuckled. Shortly, a couple of laughs followed. "If we were ever chosen as deities, you would be the god of capping!" More laughter. What was everyone's deal with rape this days? At least filter the words coming out of your gods forsaken mouth!

"Anyway, I wouldn't do that if I were you. The alchemist ordered we bring them back alive Verlac. We have strict orders to bring them back for the alchemist. But..." They all suddenly stopped conversing. "We can always make exceptions!", The one I assumed was Verlac cried out in glee.

Immediately he made that statement, the truck came to a stop. "The specimens are awake. Let's put em back to sleep, eh?" The trunk opened with a squeak revealing a face disfigured with scars. "Hey mate! Let's just make sure we are on the same page here."

"These are genetically modified vampires. In simpler terms, your kidnappers are vampires with a few tweaks here and there in their DNA. I'm sure you already knew that from their smell." Lycaon was right, they smelt like vamp but they also emitted an offensive stench.