Officially Official (ONE PART ONLY)

"So I've been thinking lately," she says quietly, while turning onto a major highway.

I sigh and look over at her, "About what?"

She waits a moment before answering, "Look, I know we gotta keep things quiet and I hate it but, you already know why y/n."

I fiddle with my fingers before slowly nodding, "I know, but I don't even know what we are, or what the fuck we are even doing."

She grabs my thigh, one hand on the wheel, "I didn't think I had to say anything babe... I thought you already knew."

I slightly smile and put my hand on hers. Of course I knew what we are, I just needed her to say it. Sneaking around, Finneas covering our asses... it's all a little much.

We were on our way back to her place for a little bit, to figure everything out.

Once we arrived, we quickly headed into the house, and went in her room. I plop myself onto her bed, like I had done a million times before, as she turned on her red light.

She kicked off her shoes and joined me. I set my phone down and look over at her for a second.

She was already staring at me with a smirk on her beautiful face. I giggle, "What are you looking at?"

She gives off a small laugh before jumping on top of me, her lips dangerously close to mine. I stay silent as I close my eyes, listening to her slow breathing.

She touches her nose to mine, "I really missed you." She starts to kiss my neck, holding my hips.

"Billie, I-" I slowly bring her face to mine, pecking her lips, "as much as I want this, we need to have clarification first."

She stares into my eyes before huffing and getting off of me. I jump into her arms, cuddling next to her as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"I'm scared," she says.

My body grows cold. "Of what?" I ask.

"I want this to work, I'm afraid of the public... you know paparazzi and the fandom.." she says.

I sigh and get on top of her, laying my head on her chest, "What is there to fear? They find out, all they are going to do is be happy for you, and support you."

She touches my face, smiling a little, "I know they would. But they can also be crazy as hell."

I laugh and kiss her. She bites my lip roughly, begging me for more.

"Just say everything will be okay, and let's just do it," I whisper in her ear.

I start to kiss on her neck as she nods, "Fuck it, I love you y/n, and no ones going to get in the way of it."

With that, she roughly smashes her lips up against mine. I couldn't help but smile as she kissed me, for this isn't something we would have to hide anymore.