Karma

"OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS AMAZING! JASON YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN IT!" I said bursting with energy as I removed the breathing gear.

"I was too busy making sure you didn't drown. I probably didn't miss out on much," He grunted as he grabbed me under my armpits and heaved me inside the boat.

I see perfectly good stairs on the side of the boat. Why does he insist on carrying me everywhere?

"Well, you did miss out, good sir. It was such a rush! And the fish were so colorful up close. How could anyone get tired of this place?!" I took off my flippers and replaced them with my water shoes.

"Easily," I heard Jason murmur under his breath. I caught it though and stopped in my tracks.

Awkward. How could anyone reply to that?

"Home isn't always the happiest place to be. I can understand-" Jason interrupted my sentences by scoffing.

"At-at look now. No one needs to spoil today. How about we just go back and get something to eat and talk about-" My sentences fell on deaf ears again as Jason started the engine to the boat and put it in gear, drowning out my voice in the process. My mouth gaped at him as I glared into the back of his head.

How utterly childish of him. He seems to run away from his problems too often.

I huffed and continued to change out of my wet suit while his back was turned. If he thought that he could easily shut me off, then he had another thing coming to him. It's like he never learned from all of our encounters.

I had taken off my suit completely and was stark naked. Jason was too busy steering the boat back to the dock that I figured he wouldn't look back at me. I put on my thong and bra, then threw my crop top over my head, leaving me in my underwear. I was looking inside my drawstring bag for my shorts but my hand only felt my damp dry-off towel.

"Where the hell is it?" I started dumping all the bag's content on to the floor, making a clutter.

"Where's what-oh," Jason started but cut his train of thought once he witnessed me in my draws. I tried to cover up with my towel, but it was too late for he had already seen my bare ass.

"Oh shucks, I'm sorry Jason. I didn't pack my shorts. I didn't mean to flash you-damn, damn, damn." I started to ramble and fuss at myself, but Jason raised his hand to stop my word vomit.

"Just go in my bag and grab those gym shorts to put on. Do it quickly, will ya." He pointed at his backpack on side of him as he kept his eyes clean on the ocean this time. I was skeptical about the idea but when I felt the cold air hit my lady bits, I shivered.

Goes to show you, I'm not a hoe.

I hopped over the snorkling flippers and made it on side of Jason to grab his backpack. As I was reaching for the bag, I became aligned to Jason's torso which was still clad in his tight swimmer's suit. I took a quick glance to his side and noticed the prominent dent at his nether regions.

Holy smokes he got some girth on him.

It literally looks like he has a softball tied to his hips for pete's sake. I snatched the bag swiftly and skipped back to my corner of the boat, fanning myself profusely. It had gotten warm all of a sudden and the cold seemed to not bother me as much.

So much for not being a hoe, because baby I am steaming.

I found the shorts he was talking about and put them on for Jason's sake. Knowing that my ass was too much for him, boosted my confidence a tad bit. I waltzed back over to set his bag back beside him, and even had the nerve to say, "You can look now, I'm decent."