I'm So Sorry... It's All My Fault

I pushed past Khelani, Monique, Derrick, the cameramen, the press -hell everyone- just to get close to that bitch. I was on a warpath and I wasn't letting this go until I faced the fucking coward.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I hollered through the corridors of the courthouse. Everyone jumped out of their skin and moved out of my way. Soon a path was created to my victim.

There the fuck you are.

"HEY LISA-WAIT, NO LILI-LILAKOI! WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS! HEY, I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!" I ran to her in my heels. She was coming out of the women's restroom, but she was about to turn around and pull the door handle to re-enter. However, I slammed my hand against it so that the door almost closed on her fingers. I roughly turned her shoulder around so that she could face me.

"Hey sweetheart! Long time, no see! I heard you've been in protective custody this whole time trying to escape you rabid husband, huh? Oh, do tell me more," I talked like a baby to her and gave her a fake sympathetic look.

"Let me go. I don't have time for this. Eddie will be lookin-" Lili started to speak but I slammed my fist against the door again, making her jump and hit the back of the door.

"If I could ring your little neck without getting arrested I would, you skank! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM! LIE ON HIM! AFTER EVERYTHING THEM PEOPLE DONE TO HIM AND YOU! YOU FUCKING FOLDED ON ME! WHY DID YOU FUCKING DO THAT? -"

"BECAUSE THEY THREATENED MY FATHER, STELLA!" She screamed back at me, "I couldn't go through with it! They found me at the hotel like I warned you! They facetimed me to my father; blindfolded, on his knees with a gun pointed at him! If I didn't agree to testify for them at that moment, my father would have been dead just like the way my brother went. So, yes, I had to lie! Don't you understand?! The Momoas will never lose. They will never be taken down. They have us all in the putty of their hands and there's nothing that you can do about it. I'm sorry, I couldn't pull through for Jason. My father is the only family I've got left and I be DAMN if I let him be killed because of me. I live with the guilt of my brother's death each and every day. I can't go through that again," She quickly wiped her face in frustration. I growled in aggravation, not liking the answer she gave me.

"Why couldn't you tell me this! So, I could've been ahead of it, Lisa! It didn't have to go down like this!" I pulled my hair in frustration.

"You know if you really cared about Jason like you so called claimed yourself to, you wouldn't have done this stupid ass shit!" Lisa pressed her lips in anger at my insult.

"You do what's best for your family, and I'll do what's best for mine," She sneered back.

"Family! Like your brother? Like Jason?! What 'family' are you protecting! You're only looking out for your own ass and you know it!" I threw in her face. That made her eyes water again and avert her eyes from mine.

"I'm sorr-"

"SORRY. MY. ASS. You know you can't get away with this! I have you recorded! Everything that you just lied and said in the court will become inadmissible! You were compromised dimwit and I have the means to prove that," I moved my neck just to emphasize my sass.

"No, you don't," She whispered to me.

"What do you mean, no I don't! The hell I do!"

"They said they handled it," Lili informed me which made me raise an eyebrow.

What the hell was she talking about.

I took out my iPhone and started going through my voice recordings and my iCloud storage.