Bonus Chapter Pt. 1

Two Years Later...

Body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist (Mwah)

Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody

Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody

As the speakers bumped in the club, I was shaking my ass to the beat of Meg's new single. I wasn't sloppy drunk, but I was feeling a good enough buzz that kept me on top of the couches in my 6 inch platform heels.

"HOT GIRL STELLYYY AAHHHHH," Mo' cheered me on with a bottle of Vodka in one hand and her iPhone in the other. Khelani on the other hand was slapping $20 bills on my ass and feeding her face with the small hors d'oeuvres the waiter brought to our VIP section. She was bobbing her head to the song, because she swore up and down, she didn't know how to dance.

Now Mrs. Rodriguez (or Gracie out of the workplace) was sliding down from the top of the stripper pole down into a nicely formed spread eagle. I wouldn't have believed her if she said she wasn't a part-time stripper during college, because her form was just that spectacular.

It was just us four women, good vibes and-

"NO DICKS IN THIS BITCH TONIGHT HOES!" Mo' hollered into the sky as Khelani and Gracie both cheered in agreement. I laughed and grabbed the bottle from Mo' to take a swig.

"It's time for a toast ladies. Let's get classy for a second," Mo' gathered our attention as she stood on a raised platform, "raise your glasses, to the woman of the hour, our pride and joy, our Hot Girl, the future Mrs. Momoa: Stella Lawson!" Everyone raised their glasses and also hooted and hollered along.

"We cannot wait to see you strut your sexy ass down that beautiful aisle and become a taken woman for the rest of your life. We hope Jason fulfills everything you need in a man, protects you, and makes you happy for the rest of your days. If not, then us three bitches will have no problem with ending his life. Ain't that right girls?!" Khelani and Gracie started up in another uproar, as I hid my blushing face.

Thank goodness the music and the bass was vibrating this club enough to drown out these pigeons cawing.

"Stella, we love you girl, and we know Jason does so too!" Khelani added.

"Vas a ser una hermosa novia! You're going to be a beautiful bride, my love!" Gracie chimed in.

"TO STELLA'S LAST NIGHT!" Mo' started with her raised glass.

"TO STELLA'S LAST NIGHT!" Everyone, including me, repeated and clinked our glasses with each other.

"Now bring out the strippers!" Khelani shouted out in glee and unwrapped another band of cash.

~

We all wrapped up at the club at midnight, so I can gather enough beauty sleep before walking up at 5 AM. The wedding was going to be on the beach of the resort; the same resort where it all started. Then the reception would take place at an elegant hall in downtown Honolulu. So much planning was put into the grand affair with the help of my maid of honor, Monique.

We took the time out to infuse both cultures into one wedding. I wanted this wedding to be special for both Jason and I's family. So many important people in our lives were going to be here: grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends.

The thought of having to be in front of so many people didn't necessarily frighten me. It was the thought of having the most important pair of eyes on me: Jason's eyes. I hadn't seen him in five days because he had to fly out to the States to handle the business deals with the cashew plantation, while I had to be here getting last minute errands done with Mo' and have my bachelorette party.