Chapter 5

Girl see I take you to Tokyo
I go take you to London
I go take you to China
I go tell them say you are the one for me
.........Tokyo by King promise ft Wizkid

It was him, George, he looked every inch what Tosin had said about him, his boyish cuteness was now replaced with a manly handsomeness, his side burns and beards were kept low and his skin was glistering and his his eyes....

Unlike those days in secondary school when he had little muscles, now she could see the outline of his muscles and abs on the casual white tee-shirt he was  wearing over a pair of jeans, he was right in her restaurant walking towards her table, his phone on  hand over his ear probably making a call and a hand in his pocket, he still had that attractive aura around him,this was actually a wrong time for her to see him.

"Hey love" Dike said once he got to her table and then peeked her on her cheek and that was when George was done with his phone, it seemed Vera had also recognized him with the expression on her face. George exchanged pleasantries with Vera and Tosin before his eyes finally landed on her, if he was surprised well he didn't show it.

"Hey Catherine"he said and stretched  forth his hand for an handshake.

"You know her?"Dike inquired

"Yup, secondary school classmate and a good friend" George explained, Catherine was grateful he didn't add secondary school girlfriend too.

"Interesting, well I guess this world is a small world then"Dike said laughing

"Indeed it is" George agreed, his eyes still lingering on Catherine who was trying hard not to look up.

"Well Catherine owns this place like I told you earlier on" Dike informed George

"Well I'm impressed, she has a great business sense" George complimented.

"I'll go and get the suya and ice cream now, excuse me" Catherine said and left the table.

"Babe" Vera said behind her

"Yeah"

"George is back" Vera whispered

"I know, its nothing, not a big deal,I'm with Dike now, what happened between George and I was in high school, we are both adults now so such feelings are gone" Catherine said trying to convince herself.

"That's what you think? I noticed everything honey, I just hope you straighten things out so that you won't create a mess" Vera advised and helped Catherine in carrying the trays to the table.

Dinner was finally over and the guys stood up to leave, George came with his Range Rover sport and Dike with his Porsche and after exchanging goodbyes, they both drove away.

*****
My lovebirds or rather angry birds😂😂
Short chapter cos the next is a long one
Click that button people