Chapter 7

Baby girl you be jailer
Handcuff me no go leave me oh
.......Like by Reekado Banks ft Tiwa Savage

Catherine
10:00AM

Catherine was quite tired and moody. As she walked into the restaurant,she noticed everything was in order well except for the fact that there was no water in the fridge.

"Where is that boy called Tim?" She asked " tell him to stock that fridge with water if he doesn't want to lose his job" she ordered. When she walked into her office, she found Dike sitting on her chair.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him

"Where were you yesterday, you weren't here and you weren't at home and your lines couldn't be reached?"Dike queried.

"Its my private business" Catherine resorted and Dike grew furious.

"You are my girlfriend Catherine and I'm supposed to know, stop telling me its your private business!"

"Dike you aren't my dad and I'm not a child" Catherine shot back but that made him more angry.

"You behave like a child Catherine, why will you just stop work, if you were sick, I'm supposed to know, I'm your boyfriend for goodness sake, start seeing me as one" Dike yelled harshly.

"Good and fine" Catherine answered and Dike ran his hands over his hair.

"Look babe, I'm sorry that yelling at you like that,just that I don't like when my woman doesn't seem to care" he explained.

"I'm sorry" Catherine told him and watched as his lips curled up in a smile. He gave her a peak on her cheeks before leaving.

****

Baby girl i cross my heart for you
And I go gaga for you
Forget Diana for you
.........Yawa by Tekno

George
12:00PM

The event was a huge success, the drinks were officially unveiled to the public..... Zilco. It had three different flavours made for everyone and even one with an alcoholic content strictly for adults.

"Mr Kish, I just wanted to say that the meal was perfect, I would like the caterer to be at my upcoming event" Mr Otunba said, he had a large tummy with a round face and the agbada  he was wearing made him more round.

"Oh sure,breakfast to breakfast were in charge of the meals, i can give you their card if you want" George offered

"Yes that would be perfect"

George slipped out a business card and handed it over to the man, so many others gave positive feedbacks and George had to get more cards from Catherine.

At 3:00PM the whole event ended and George headed for the mall to grab some groceries.

"George" A familiar voice called and then he turned around, the man in question was lean with no beards and his skin colour was pale brown.

"You don't remember me?" The man asked "Michael Adewale" the tall young man explained, he was holding a cute little girl that had a striking resemblance with him.

The name clicked instantly, Michael was the mathematics genius then in secondary school.

"So long my brother, how have you being?"George asked.

"Great bro and you?"

"Perfect"George replied
"So what are you doing now?"George asked

"I'm an engineer and we all know you, Mr George the business man who makes money" Michael joked and they both laughed.

"She's your daughter?" George asked waving at the cute little girl, she had a lollipop in her mouth and her braids fell on her shoulder.

"Yup, Dara won't you say hi to uncle George" Michael nudged but the little girl was shy.

"What about Catherine?" He asked

"She's fine"George replied

"She's just fine? She's not your wife?" Michael asked looking surprised.

"Well things happened bro" George offered a little explanation and they parted ways hoping to keep in touch.

****

When George got home,it was already 6:00PM, his house was quiet, a duplex painted white with a single fountain at the middle of the compound,it was quite big for a bachelor like him. The front door was opened which meant that Melody was around. The house was filled with the aroma of whatever she was cooking.

"You look so stressed honey" Melody said helping him with his suit. She was wearing a singlet that did nothing to conceal her chest and the shorts she was wearing revealed her thighs and it took a lot of strength for George to take his eyes off.

Melody was the daughter of the biggest Transportation Company,her dad was extremely rich and his dad had arranged that Melody would be his wife in order to expand their empire and unfournatly  for George he was not in love with her but she was.

After he had eaten, George was relaxing in his room before Melody walked in, this time she was wearing only a lacy bra,she had a seductive smile on, she climbed his bed gently and moved to him and was soon tracing his body.

"Me....lo"George tried to resist but he let out a moan

"I know you want it"Melody said with a hoarse voice that sent shivers all over his body

This time she claimed his lips and led his hand to touch her. Soon he proceeded to her thighs and then the memories he had with Catherine came gushing forth and with the last might he had,he shoved Melody a bit.

"Why did you stop?" Melody asked greatly displeased.

"Look Melody I don't want to do this,kindly leave my room" George motioned to the door.

"I'll get you one day,you are mine,don't forget that" Melody whispered in a low voice before leaving.

****
😒😒😒😒
When Catherine is still alive?

What do you think about this chapter?