Chapter 6

Girl I want to dey your skin
Girl I won dey your side
You should be here with me
........Dababi by Mr Eazi ft King Promise

George
8:00 AM
(Use of first person point of view!)

Last night was the best time of my life, I saw her, Catherine. She looked so beautiful and mature. I felt very proud that she owned breakfast to breakfast which according to the ratings is the 2nd best in the state. I really missed her, everything about her, her light skin, her smile, her laughter, her expressions but then she was with Dike. Dike is my good friend, he was my neighbour actually.

"Sir your meeting beings in 20 minutes time" My secretary announced, she had this ebony skin that suited her perfectly.

"OK, thank you Zarah " I said and she nodded before closing the door. I had a meeting by 8:30 with some board of directors about an upcoming event where we will be unveiling our new drinks and it would be a big event.

I packed my phones, keys and some files I'll be needing and walked to the conference room. It was not long before they all arrived and at 8:30 on the dot, the meeting commenced. We talked about the Hall, the date and everything important.

"Oh, we forgot about the meals" Mr Coker chipped in, he was in his late 40's and very vibrant

"You are right Mr Coker, which company are we giving the contract?"Mr Kalu asked from the end of the long conference table.

"Breakfast to breakfast" I told them with a tone of finality.

"But they aren't the best in the state" Mr Isah tried to argue.

"But they are the second best, we have to give them a chance to be the 1st also. This meeting is over gentlemen, all other information will be sent to your mails" I concluded.

When I got to Zarah's table, she was busy typing

"Send a mail to breakfast to breakfast and tell them they have gotten a contract to prepare a meal for 700 people. I want to meet with the CEO on Thursday by 9:00AM sharp"

"Roger that Sir" Zarah said with a smile which I returned too.

****
(Use of third person point of view!)

8:57Pm and a knock came on George's door

"Yes"

"Sir Miss Catherine Adams is here to see you" Zarah announced

"Oh sure,let her in" George said and then watched as Catherine came through the doors, she was donning a black gown that stopped exactly at her knees, a black heel, she had tied a turban around her hair. The waft of her perfume hit his nose; Jasmine.

"Good morning sir" she greeted with a low voice.

"Good morning Cath" He said casually and motioned towards a chair opposite his table.

"I received your mail on Monday Sir talking about the contract and I want to thank you so much Sir and I can assure you that my team and I are going to do our best" Catherine said in a very professional tone, her eyes fixed straight on George.