2.What happened

"Ohh, what happened !"

"You know her?" he asked as if he has no idea where he was.

"Umm, well yes I do. But what happened to her? Why is she all passed out? And where is Eric?"

"That's a long story but first of all, do you know where her tent is?"

"Ohh yes, sorry, here, we are in the same tent" she said guiding him towards her tent.

They settled Liza in her sleeping bag and looked at each other or rather she stared and he looked.

"Wanna explain now what happened?"she asked all furious.

"It was all going good at the party when Eric whispered something in her ears and they went away for a while. I don't know what happened there but when they came back_"
He paused taking a deep breath.

"When they came back what" her furiousity was slowly fading in worries.

"They were both angry. Really angry. He went into the tent without noticing anything while she joined the bar table. I went after Eric to see what happened,I haven't seen Eric with such anger in years. Before I could ask him anything I heard a thud from outside. We both came out and discovered that Liza gulped on an entire bottle and was passed out on the floor. Eric told me to drop her here. So_"

"Okay, Thank you for doing this. I hope she'll be fine by morning" there was a relief in her voice.

"Yeah, she'll be. Dont know about her head though" he said to make things lighter.

They both smiled.