13.Inappropriate

When she entered the cliff area from the forest, there was no one in the vicinity. Her already racing heart started pounding more.

“Hello, anybody here. Mister_” that's the time she realized she doesn’t even know his name.

She looked the forest around the cliff and found nothing, then she went to the end of the cliff hoping he hasn't fallen off said, “Hey Mr. Rude you there! Mr. Stranger if you 're there please reply. Hello!!” and there was no reply.

She turned back thinking probably she's overreacting. He might be knowing a lot of places. He can be somewhere else.

“Anyways why do I care!” she whispered, but as she turned back, she saw him coming towards her from the forest.

“Oh god!” that just slipped off her tongue involuntarily.

As he approached close and noticed her, standing there with a back pack on her shoulders, the same hoodie jacket she was wearing yesterday hanging on her left hands with a highly messed up ponytail and her eyes wide open as if she has seen a ghost.

“I didn't knew you liked this place so much!” he exclaimed as he walked and stood in front of her.

She was so shook she didn't even listen, what he was talking. So he snapped his fingers in front of her saying, “Are you there?”

She blinked and abruptly took a step back coming back to reality still making words when he again said, “What were you thinking?”

“Hmm. Nothing.” She said trying to cover up what's going on in her mind.

“Wait!” he said keeping his right hand over her chest above her left breast slightly towards the centre.

“What are you doing? That is highly inappropriate!” she shouted as she took a step backwards.

“Are you a heart patient” he tried explaining himself.

“What! No! Are you out of your mind?”

“Ugh, no, sorry, I didn't wanted it to be portrayed like that. But your heart is racing like hell. I can hear that clearly!” He was worried and there was genuineness in his voice.

“That's because I paced here real fast.”

“You wanted to catch the sunset? It's too late though.” And that was enough for her to understand that he has no idea what was the issue.

“Yeah, poor me!” she couldn't let him know why she was here. She took a deep sigh normalizing her heartbeat a little.

“And you shouldn't roam like that alone here. It's not at all safe. Especially for girls and that too after sunset.” He said as he moved past her nearer to the edge of the cliff. She took a deep sigh
, as he passed across her.

“But this isn't a wild animal habitat. Is it?” she was confused.

“No, it isn't. Anyways we are leaving tomorrow. You wanna talk about something?” he went back to the usual question as he turned back towards her.

“Oh not again, please. And by the way, why do I have to talk. You say what's your story? Your stranger's concept applies to you too!”

"God, you're damn smarter than I thought you to be. But I don't have anything to be solved by a stranger."

"Ok, No problem." She said with a wide smile on her face. To that, the creases on his forehead grew denser and he looked at her in confusion.

"Don't look at me like that, this is how you understand people, you told me you have nothing to talk about, I get it."

" You are sarcastic too. Huh! Anyways I am hungry do you think we should go?''

"Yeah Sure." and she turned around and started walking.

He just stood there for a moment, watching her walk away with her high ponytail wiggling over her backpack, trying to digest what just happened and how she turned the game around.