3.The dilemma

It was almost midnight and the girl was trying to sleep but the thoughts of what happened to Liza were hovering over her mind. What if the guy is lying? What if something else happened? What if the guy's a stranger and doesn't even know Eric?
In all those dilemma she couldn't even call Eric. They were out of connectivity since morning.

The girl
After being tired of the thoughts, I came out of the tent for some fresh air and was shocked to see the same boy sitting almost at the edge of the cliff. Despite of the scary situation, he wasn't looking suicidal, he was just sitting there all by himself.

I slowly walked towards him hoping to find the answers to solve my dilemma. He had slightly wavy, semi long hair and a beastly body, really a lot of muscles. Being a timid girl I have always feared interacting with huge people, the kind he is. I don't know what made me do this but the questions. Ugh.

As I walked near him he turned around all shocked as if he was expecting an animal. Seeing me he said "ohh, its you". Its in that time I noticed he had greenish eyes maybe, I couldn't make out for sure in that moon light. All I really see was his hair all messed up falling over his forehead. I was so lost in these thoughts that I didn't knew that I was almost paused for few minutes.

Finally he broke the silence "Couldn't sleep??"