9.Up above

After a considerate amount of time, he moved and took the carpet to the end of the cliff, cleared the land kicking some stones and laid the carpet, sat on it and said, "Are you going to stand there the entire time!"

She looked at him and said or more like whispered ,"yeah fine" and went to sit beside him on the carpet, also minding the 2 feet gap, watching the moon that wasn't up above anymore, it was in front of her straining no neck muscle to look at it.

After a few moments of silence, he laid down on his back facing the sky above.

She watched him, confused.

He got her look and said, "Don't worry! Go on." gesturing her to lay down too. As much as she didn't wanted to, but she did it.

"You know what is the best thing about this place?" he asked

"Everything!" she said.

"You really haven't seen much. Have you! The best thing about this place, especially at this time is that the moon's almost down and when you lookup there are only stars. No disturbance."

"oh yes! I didn't notice. But thanks a lot for bringing me here. I like this place"

"Uh uh, wait until you see the sunrise here, Miss." he said

"Are we staying until Sunrise? Won't it be too late!" she didn't had watch or cell phone, so she has lost track of the time.

"What do you think is the time right now! Its almost 5 in the morning. Not much until the sun rises."

"Hmm" she said and then there was silence.

Both of them, lying on that carpet facing the sky, gazing the wonderful clusters of stars above them, thinking deep about their lives.