10.Stranger's solving rule

"You know, you are not right! I am not here to weep and forget. I am here to explore nature, to see how it feels to live with greenery around, to breath fresh air mixed with the smell of mud and algae, to see what I see now. The Real Beauty. " There was a calm to her voice when she said this.

"Well, you did a pretty good job there!'' he said with a topping of disbelief in his words.

"What do you mean?"

"You wrapped your truth in an elegant wrapper. But still truth's peeking from the joints of your wrap. It's okay, if you don't want to tell me. I get it. I just wanted to help you out of strangers solving rule."

"Stranger's solving rule?"

"you don't know about this too. Wow, I am not surprised at all. It's a rule, that if something's eating your mind, talk to an unknown person, he might be having an unbiased view on that. Plus he won't judge you and you don't have to worry about the secrecy, it will be well protected and also-.", she stopped him midway

"wow wow, slow down dude! I get it. But I do not have anything to hide. why don't you believe me!"

To that he turned towards her side with his head resting on his hand supported by his elbow. Facing her he said, "Fine, I get it. You wanna play a game?"
Diverting the head was really getting necessary now.

She turned her head to his side and said squeezing her eyes, "What game?"

To that, he stood up without replying, collected some stones from the side, came back sat beside her folding the legs, with a lesser gap this time and laid the stones between them saying, "Come lets play!"

However nice the view is, it has its time of charm and for the stars it was due, therefore she said, "Fine, if you say so." Saying that she got up and sat facing him also folding her legs.

"What do we do now. Better this be a good game!!"

" It's simple. We will guess things about each other and if it gets right, we take a stone. At the end, whoever has more stones wins. Easy peasy!"

" Oh man! Do you give up! Fine you start." she kinda had an idea where this was gonna go, but she was bored and there was a source of killing time.

"Okay then, it's me. Remember you cannot lie. Are you.... a Singer?" Now that was the question he had from the beginning . What a great opportunity for that!

She smiled a little at that and said, "Not a fully professional one but yes I can sing.''

"oh yes! I knew it." he said tilting his head up out of joy.

"Whoa. .whoa. Isn't there a rule that we cannot discuss the answers!" She said with anger building up in her eyes.

He got that look and said, "Actually it is not. But we can make it. No problem! Your turn now." between these, he picked up his stone.

"Better! Okay so, you travel a lot?"

"Well, it depends on how you see it. I don't think so. But people say I do. so, take it as a yes."

Hearing that, She took a stone and waving her hands in the air said, "hoho , here comes my price!"

He fake coughs to bring herself to reality.

Fortunately, she gets that and settles down.

"My turn then. Umm, you have a younger brother?"

"Seriously, that one! I thought you could do better than this! But yes I have a younger brother."

" See, now that's called playing safe." He smiled & picked up his share.

"Well, I am not gonna be that way. Its go big or go nothing. Okay so, you had a breakdown and have recently came out or are coming out of it?" She ended it with a witty smile.

"Ha, you got me! But no. I am fit as a fiddle physically and mentally both." He had a wide smile on his face after saying that.

"Fine, at least I got to know you are not!"

"oh, don't cover up. You lost a point. It's 2-1 now."

Also she had no idea, that she dug her own grave! "Boom... boom. My turn now. Okay so, you have had multiple boyfriends?" he said.

She didn't answer that. but kept looking behind him with sparkling eyes. To that he turned back and fixed on that frame.

" Wow!! This is actually amazing!" She said in the same melodious voice that got him the first time. He turned his head back towards her, smiling as if he knew this expression was gonna come.

Her face brightened with the golden light of the rising sun falling on it, making her complexion glow like an goddess. He kept staring at her losing sense of everything around him. After a few moments, she noticed and said, "Aren't you supposed to see in the other direction?"

"oh no, you are just focusing on the sun. If you see this way, you can also see the moon." he desperately tried to hide his act, but the beauty of nature saved him.

"Ah yes, so there's a day and a night both in the same sky, meeting each other. Real good man. I wonder why trekking people don't bring us up here."