4.First encounter

"Yeah kinda" she said
"Okay" he said and turned back towards the cliff.
She stood there hoping him to start a conversation but he was so engrossed watching the moon that an animal would came and killed him and he wouldn't give a damn.

"Why are you still here?" She asked waiting enough of his cold attitude.

"For some peace I suppose" he was rude and it got over her head.

"Look mister whatever your name is I am not here to hit on you really I am not. You came back with my friend unconscious and hit me with a bullshit story acting all cool and now instead of going to your own place, you are sitting here almost outside my tent in the middle of the night when you don't even belong in this troop. See you might be a good person or whatever but from where I am,  you are a complete stranger and I do not believe you or any of your stories. So either tell me what's the truth or get lost from here. Do you get it?" It all came out in a single breath.
When she stopped ,she saw him gawking at her all shocked.
He was so shook by all those words that it took him some time to himself when again she striked "Do you even listen. Tell me?"

"Okay. First of all, sit here and calm down, I am no threat" he gathered himself, stood up and showed her the rock across his'.

Drenching with anger she sat there only to hear what he has to say. When both of them were settled he spoke
"I am Erik's friend. I came here in the morning but I joined this troop late this evening. I'll be introduced tomorrow maybe and will join the trekking schedule. So I'll be around for a bit now."

"But how do I trust you on this? You could be a local man and disappear in the morning." She didn't wanted to believe him on anything.

"Ugh..okay, lets get this straight. According to you, I did something wrong with your friend, right. And now suppose I really did what you think I did than why would I be still here and encounter you twice. Shouldn't I be running away in those dense trees rather then sitting here with you and worrying on"

"Okay fine, I'll try to believe you are truthful" she said plainly.
"You will try ! After what.."
"You are worrying on what exactly sitting here on the edge of the world?" She asked quickly not letting him complete. After all she has said she really wants to change the topic.
"And what makes you think I'll answer you on that! You are as much unknown to me as I am to you" his words came out in all husky deep voice like a demon getting hold of his anger.

Its in that time, she realised has gone too far here. "You are right. I think I should go" and she started walking towards her tent without even giving him a glance.